Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

tbh, I'm into astrology. And I used to bellydance, not as a job though. xp
Being a gypsy isn't an occupation, I don't think. I mean, don't real gypsies just move wherever and set up tent? I don't think they have income... o.0

captainkidd

Speaking of tridents, I still want an Ariel themed Starbucks. With Flounder on the napkins!!!!! lol
These people are certainly passionate about Disney. We all have our things though.

Here at Walt Disney World, we only have 3 types of napkins:

1.Ones with nothing on them.
2.Ones that say "Disney Parks".
3.Ones from Starbucks.

PhotoDave219

How many times do I have to post the same thing until you'll actually read it? Let me bold it for you and make it as clear as humanly possible:

All I said is the items there now are not the items there before. So they have chocolate chip muffins? I see them. Those are not the same ones as before. If they turned Pecos Bills into a Burger King, would you say they still sold the same burgers there?

I honestly don't see what part of this you're not getting.

Settle down there, Capt'n. your ship is sinking.

You'd do better to craft your ideas into a well thought out letter written to George K.

PhotoDave219

Alright - I give up.

All those items in the display case are the exact same items that were sold before.

The top two shelves appear to be Starbucks pasteries : scones, cinnamon swirl coffee cake & the whatnot. (Going from memory & I can't switch to a photo on my phone without the post going away. Darn html5)

The bottom shelf had the Disney pasteries: cookies, brownies, cuppycakes.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
The top two shelves appear to be Starbucks pasteries : scones, cinnamon swirl coffee cake & the whatnot. (Going from memory & I can't switch to a photo on my phone without the post going away. Darn html5)

Correct.
I think many folks' point is exactly that.
ONE SHELF in a gigantic shop overflowing with SB branded merchandise.
That, and no cinnamon rolls.

captainkidd

In all honesty, it is difficult to tell from a picture. So I'm going to reserve any further comments until I see it in a few weeks. However, from what I can see, they aren't the same as before. Anyone who has ever had a Mrs. Field's Cookie will tell you, "Not all cookies are created the same."

captainkidd

It took me a month to get a reply the last time I mailed a letter to the mouse.

Be patient, this company moves at glacial speed.

I got a canned reply.

Not that I expected anything else. I think they have bigger fish to fry than someone upset about his favorite pastry going AWOL. But I'm a firm believer in speaking up about the good and the bad. If you don't say something, you've got nothing to complain about.

In fact, every year when we get back, I send Disney a letter about all the good things we experienced on our vacation, as well as the things they need to work on. I always receive a phone call thanking me for the time. And honestly, I think they're sincere about it. Some people just write letters when they want to complain. I like to let them know when they're doing a good job. Luckily, those parts of the letters are always longer which is why we keep going back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom