Main Street Bakery to Serve Starbucks Coffee

MOXOMUMD

I can honestly say that I have never in my life heard that phrase. The appropriate usage would just be "daily" - without the "on the" part.

And I'm from the good 'ol midwest :D
And I'm from the good 'ol midwest too. :D We speak English still right?

Nemo14

I'm from New England and never heard of it either. But then I'm old...
laugh2.gif

PhotoDave219

I apologize and I am sorry I fell into their trap!! Will not happen again from my end! Thanks to all the moderators. We all appretiate it! :)

You don't understand how you're instigating these things, do you?

Every time you open your mouth a reference to anything I say, you were instigating and inflaming the situation which only makes it worse.

As I explained it to the moderators, I stop replying the instant you stop instigating.

Californian Elitist

Okay, being an English major in college I have NEVER heard this either so I had to google it. To my surprise what popped up was The Urban Dictionary. :confused: The meaning it gave was "I smoke the ganj on the daily." o_O (Just what I want referenced on a WDW site.) I guess I'm not cool enough to know about this stuff.:cool:

I'm planning on majoring in English! Woohoo!

MOXOMUMD

I only learned what the term meant after reading an article about how proud Miley Cyrus was she did it in concert. Weird huh? Long gone are the Hannah Montana days. Okay now back to Starbucks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom