Mail Came Today! Everything Is Set!!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Everything is done and we are ready to roll! Only thing left is the 10 day online check in! So excited :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DSC08097.jpg

mickeysshoes

That is awesome!! My DD where mad as these were the same ones as last year!!!! We have 2 reservations and i have one both online check-in already!!! It going to be a long next 7 days!!!

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

I believe you are arriving a few days before us, but we haven't received anything yet. I check the mailbox everyday! I bet you were thrilled when you opened that package.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I worked at Mellon Arena a while ago and had all the NHL Game Pucks. So I started getting them signed by the best or my fav player from each team that came here. The ONLY ones I didn't get were the teams from out West because they did not come here the seasons I was getting the pucks signed. So Anaheim, Dallas, LA, Phoenix, and San Jose are the only ones that I have not got.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Nice..Since becoming a DVC member back in 07' We haven't gotten those little packages and luggage tags like we did...I miss it...

And might I add thank you for putting Ovie on your wall that is a way cool story!!

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Nice..Since becoming a DVC member back in 07' We haven't gotten those little packages and luggage tags like we did...I miss it...

And might I add thank you for putting Ovie on your wall that is a way cool story!!

Haha that is actually my coffee table. They other side has Disney stuff...I have a TON of stuff signed by AO...I just wish Backstrom was in the league when I worked there.

Upvote 0

bsmartin2000

please dont think i am dumb but what arrived in the mail?? I received my luggage tags for magical express, is there something else to look forward to?? We leave on Sept 10
:veryconfu

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
please dont think i am dumb but what arrived in the mail?? I received my luggage tags for magical express, is there something else to look forward to?? We leave on Sept 10
:veryconfu

All my vouchers and luggage tags came. Thats what is in the packets. Its like the last step before 10 day online check in and packing!

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah sorry the pic is blurry Colleen is sleeping on the couch and the lights are out. I wish we had him though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom