Mail Came Today! Everything Is Set!!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Everything is done and we are ready to roll! Only thing left is the 10 day online check in! So excited :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DSC08097.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Haha yeah but would you not be happy for him scoring 60-70 goals along side Crosby or Malkin? Hahaha He is so good though. One of my favs...

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Not when I have to drive three hours to see him in Pittsburgh when I can drive 8 minutes now to see him in downtown C-town. We in Columbus love our Mr. Nash.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey 3 hours is not bad to drive to see a pretty much promised Stanley Cup. Heck if Gino and Sid went to Columbus I'd probably move to Columbus.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Nice..Since becoming a DVC member back in 07' We haven't gotten those little packages and luggage tags like we did...I miss it...

And might I add thank you for putting Ovie on your wall that is a way cool story!!

Don't you miss them! I've said that to hubby not to long ago..Yes I know it the same thing every year , but its more to look at..Now We wait (Patiently ) for our Magical express tickets!!!

Upvote 0

meganw1985

Man, I'm so jealous! All I got was DME stuff! That's the only downside to renting DVC points, we didn't the packet with the personalized "you're staying here, here are some options for you to do while you're here" brochure and DVD, nor new luggage tags :( I guess I should be excited we saved over $1000 on our trip instead! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

WDW-Crazy

Man, just seeing those pics makes me excited! Shouldn't be too long before we get our stuff. We booked through AAA. You'll be leaving WDW a few days before we arrive.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Well look at that... We were just chatting the other day as to when you might get them!!! :sohappy: Makes the trip feel that much closer once you get that baby!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom