MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

LondonTom

I can't believe what they have done to Cafe Fantasia, all the magic and character taken out for what looks to be a very bland, generic bar. Ugh.

As for the rest, some nice individual parts to the refurb? But it seems a bit of a mismatch like different teams didn't talk to each and with all the time, I thought they would shift things around more structurally.

I don't get the point of this show and seems to get in the way of guests when the princess comes down the stairs. Very Bizzare.

Also:

wdrive

https://x.com/mousesteps/status/1750622462386016626?s=46&t=0ti2t96wxRRVMtfJYMArXQ

For the prices they’re charging, I think this is abysmal. If this was at WDW it’d be all over the internet
IMG_6842.jpeg

Edited to ask @LondonTom how do you embed Tweets in these days? I haven’t been able to since it changed to X

Kevin_W

I don't get the point of this show and seems to get in the way of guests when the princess comes down the stairs. Very Bizzare.

I love extra stuff like this. (It would be streetmosphere in the parks. Hotelmosphere here?) Taking a couple extra minutes to get to my room because I'm entertained by a little show is okay with me.

wdrive

I love extra stuff like this. (It would be streetmosphere in the parks. Hotelmosphere here?) Taking a couple extra minutes to get to my room because I'm entertained by a little show is okay with me.

I’d be more for this if they had any streetmosphere in the parks instead of keeping it for the highest paying guests

mrflo

Would be funny if they did something special in the royal hotel to celebrate Bastille Day, the French national holiday and a symbol of royal downfall. Maybe a little show or flashmob with the angry villagers from Beauty & the Beast. 😆

BEAUTY-AND-THE-BEAST-867133.png

LondonTom

I'd like it if it was good and not in a direct path 👀 It just seems awkward to me. (The Atrium between the bar and restaurants would be more ideal)
I’d be more for this if they had any streetmosphere in the parks instead of keeping it for the highest paying guests
Also very much this (especially with other guests unable to wander in for a while/ever)

Indy_UK

Ive never stayed in the Disneyland Hotel but from what's posted above, to me it does look beautiful. I believe the price to stay there has risen into a different stratosphere so I'll probably continue to never stay there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom