MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

LondonTom

We stayed in Sequoia in February, and were excited for the indoor pool. It was however, too cold. I think as it was linked to the outside one possibly? Although I’ve found some European pools to be on the cold side, in general.

I‘m considering another winter trip, but the cold can be a little too much. The idea of a pool, and some relaxation is appealing.

Are my best options off site?
Haha I've done that walk in January, stupidly in just a t-shirt and my swimming shorts.... the walk back proved this to be a terrible idea 😂

The NPB/New York pools do connect outside which keeps the water on the cooler side, but you can get to them with the outside walk like sequoia.

Explorers Hotel off site has a decent pool

cjkeating

I know it won't be but a cheaper All Star's style resort with a pool unlike Cheyenne/Santa Fe would be brilliant. Given current prices.
On one of the long term development plans there was an All Stars style hotel on land beyond Santa Fe/Cheyenne however I have no idea if they have any interest in making such a hotel. I think the 'value' segment is off-site in Val D'Europe not at Disney.

You have to imagine the final Lake Disney hotel would fit in the price ranking either above or below Hotel New York. Personally I think below HNY so filling the gap between it and Newport Bay would be the best segment to fill.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Im calling it now. Not certain on location but is there space to the right of New port Bay? They'll stick a tower there that looks over the 2 parks for the fireworks
This is Paris not Orlando 😁

Theres a plot for the fourth hotel reserved since 1992. It’s quite telling - the promenade wall has a sticky out bit like Sequoia that’s opposite where the entrance should have been.

IMG_0047.jpeg

Swissmiss

Premium Member

fradz

Looked absolutely stunning. We had a trip booked specifically for this and unfortunately had to cancel earlier this week.
Well done to the entertainment teams, they're making us dream brighter for sure

Sir_Cliff

This is one resort where another park in the near to medium term seems like a mistake. They're still digging themselves out of the hole opening an under-cooked second park got them into and the two existing parks both have plenty of room for expansion and aren't really bursting at the seams yet.

Seems more like something that would be considered way down the path after they added the second new land to WDS, some new capacity to Parc Disneyland, fixed Disney Village, added a new hotel, and had some time to evaluate the impact of all those additions.

theRealist

Lion King land will be built.
However, about the 15 Billion 😂 Let's just say: keep your expectations low, very low.

Why? Just look at the mainstream news about Disney of the past 18 months. Massive failures at the box office, Disney+ losing Billions of dollars, stockprice crashing and burning ... And no sign on the horizon on how Disney is gonna turn all of this around.

Indy_UK

I agree. A 3rd park really isn’t necessary.

Surely Lion King would be better off going at the back of Disneyland park near the pride land show? A dark ride or 2 in that park too.

Then Flesh out Avengers Campus more and go back to a Star Wars land and Pandora for the WDS expansion.

A lot cheaper than €15 billion and would probably satisfy most

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom