MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

mrflo

In case you also love listening to legendary Imagineers and have not seen this one yet, here are part I & part II of a recent interview with Tony Baxter. Many great stories including the Little Mermaid ride that was planned for Disneyland Paris, Splash Mountain, Harry Potter but also his perspective on using IPs for attractions:

DisneyDean97

In case you also love listening to legendary Imagineers and have not seen this one yet, here are part I & part II of a recent interview with Tony Baxter. Many great stories including the Little Mermaid ride that was planned for Disneyland Paris, Splash Mountain, Harry Potter but also his perspective on using IPs for attractions:

Listening to these really make me miss Baxter, the parks would be so different if he was the head of WDI. Voices like his are nonexistent inside the halls of Imagineering

Last edited:

mrflo

DLP just announced the lineup for the rest of the year & 2024 including the DLH reopening & the new Alice show:

DISNEY SYMPHONY OF COLORS: A BURST OF HIGHLY COLORFUL NEW EXPERIENCES AS OF JANUARY 8, 2024

US-AUG.-28-INFOGRAPHICS-1-scaled.jpg

Wasn't the new Star Tours movie supposed to launch worldwide in 2024 as well?

SweetDuffy101

DLP is so wild for doing a show at a random place, Its so funny and cool at the same time.

I like paris doing the experiment on guest experience, Theyre like a lab whether it works or not.

and Im happy that they're not pulling back on entertainment like Tokyo .

Everyone keeps mentioning how out of space this new Alice in wonderland show is gonna be in the WDS, but everyone seem to forget that this show is gonna be apart of the English gardens once the expansion is going to open in 2025! I am also thrilled that they seem to have decided to focus on the animated film instead of the live action; the concept art looks promising to me.

LondonTom

DLP just announced the lineup for the rest of the year & 2024 including the DLH reopening & the new Alice show:

DISNEY SYMPHONY OF COLORS: A BURST OF HIGHLY COLORFUL NEW EXPERIENCES AS OF JANUARY 8, 2024

US-AUG.-28-INFOGRAPHICS-1-scaled.jpg

Wasn't the new Star Tours movie supposed to launch worldwide in 2024 as well?
DLH is apparently taking bookings on 12th (either DLP Report/ED92 on facebook) and announcing its date then too! 12 days to win the Euro Millions 😂

Only one day of Disney 100?! They made such a big deal out of it and it started off with a bang at Disneyland and D23 but the celebrations just seem to have ...petered out a little now?
Everyone keeps mentioning how out of space this new Alice in wonderland show is gonna be in the WDS, but everyone seem to forget that this show is gonna be apart of the English gardens once the expansion is going to open in 2025! I am also thrilled that they seem to have decided to focus on the animated film instead of the live action; the concept art looks promising to me.
Stretching almost as much as Alice does 😂

Its better than nothing, but its DLP Live Entertainment making do with what they already have more than anything else. I am expecting Cars Tram Tour vibes 😂

Jordan dby

I've got 3 days booked in February. Last trip was April 22 the weekend that became fully operational post covid (characters close up, no masks etc).

I have to admit I partly booked it because dlp 30 stuff was great and whilst we could have done that again i thought the disney 100 would be wild!

I don't regret it, I'm happy to see a new night-time show, the pixar one looks great and avengers wasn't even open last time I went but I am surprised the parks aren't doing more for 100

Brummyboy92

Will the Alice Show be reconfigured so that the entrance will be from the upcoming English Garden? (Appreciate not as early as Spring next year, but when the expansion opens).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom