MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Trekkie101

The Bastille day fireworks were impressive for numerous reasons:

1500 drones

+ 2 full Dreams show banks of fireworks
+ 1 "Wishes" bank of Fireworks (see NYE show for reference)

However just before that show, they'd just used one show bank for the first dreams show. So in effect you got two shows that night, but with nearly 4 show banks being used, which for Paris is kinda unheard of.

Sir_Cliff

Don't particularly hate or love it. What I like about the current design scheme is that it feels like an actual national park lodge, but it certainly felt in need of a refresh and particularly the wallpaper and roof (which seems mostly untouched) didn't exactly give off deluxe resort vibes. Will miss the Arts and Crafts design motif, though.

The lights and door numbers seem a good touch here, though not sure about the new doors themselves as they seem really out of time and place for the theme of the resort.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don't particularly hate or love it. What I like about the current design scheme is that it feels like an actual national park lodge, but it certainly felt in need of a refresh and particularly the wallpaper and roof (which seems mostly untouched) didn't exactly give off deluxe resort vibes. Will miss the Arts and Crafts design motif, though.

The lights and door numbers seem a good touch here, though not sure about the new doors themselves as they seem really out of time and place for the theme of the resort.
My thoughts exactly. Nice idea but not cozy enough.

AndyS2992

Now that's what I call a night time spectacular.

That Sequoia hallway is a huge improvement. The hotel is very dark and dingy with a very dated all brown colour scheme. This really brightens it up.

LondonTom

Woah that was quite something! No wonder we have to have AP price rises 😂 This has be one of uses of light drones so far?!

Yeah its ok, looks a bit lighter than what we currently have. Also looks like its going for the look that means the hotel increases in price sadly 😂 A shame as SL still offers that nice balance of value, while getting a decent enough hotel with a pool.

One thing I do hope they remove during the refurb is the smell of the raclette from the lake entrance 😂

With the closure or the RER A from august 9-18, any tips for how to get to Disneyland? Should we book a private transfer (there are 4 of us; we will be leaving Paris early to take advantage of early entry, staying one night at Sequoia Lodge)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
With the closure or the RER A from august 9-18, any tips for how to get to Disneyland? Should we book a private transfer (there are 4 of us; we will be leaving Paris early to take advantage of early entry, staying one night at Sequoia Lodge)

I was recently in France and used a private transfer from the airport to Sequoia, from Sequoia to Paris, and from Paris to the airport. There were four of us and it wasn't too expensive. They were very professional and reliable. The company was Paris Disney Transfer.
https://parisdisneytransfer.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom