Magic Kingdom - what's your favorite land and why?

What's your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street USA

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Mickey's Toontown Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 21 18.1%

• Total voters

lennonluvr9

Oh geez, that's a toughie. It used to be Tomorrowland, because I loved almost every attraction there, and the atmosphere just seemed so different from everything else. Now, I'm not so sure. There are things in Tomorrowland now that I will never see because I'm not interested. Liberty Square has HM, which I love (to be punny) to death. And now, maybe since I'm older, I love the atmosphere of Adventureland as well, plus it's got Pirates, which is always a good time :)

njDizFan

real tough question.,,hmmm
theming of adventureland
feeling of main street
rides of tomorrowland

and that leaves out Spash/Thunder mountain and HM(3 favs)

can't possibly vote

Lucky

Frontierland, thanks to Splash Mt. Even if that were the only attraction there and they called it Splashmountainland, it would be the best land. And its 2nd-best attraction (Thunder Mt.) is better than anything in most of the other lands.

Chrononymous

That's really a hard question!
I was going to say FantasyLand, because to me, it always seems like the heart of the MK.

But Adventureland gives me a little secret thrill everytime! I always turn left after the end of Main street, and crossing that bridge instantly transports me into an exotic, lush tropical port that just smells like excitement and Adventure!

POTC is really the best of the attractions there, though I do still have a soft spot for the Jungle Cruise, and I adore the atmosphere around the flying capets!

Disneykidder

Very tough question, indeed. MK is my fav park so really choosing one is HARD!! My fav rides on property are Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Buzz and TSM. Sooo, I really can't choose but if I HAD to choose one i'd say Main Street because the castle is in plain sight.

SnowFire

This could qualify as one of the most difficult polls in a long time. How can I pick just one?? :shrug:

It was a close race between Liberty Square and Adventureland for me since HM and POTC are my favorite attractions. I finally gave the win to Liberty Square because HM is my all time fav.

I also had to consider Main St. since it's the gateway to everything else.

DisneyMom4

Main Street - because the moment I walk under the train station you are THERE! The popcorn smell, the sound of the train, the music, the bright shops and sometimes Mickey is right there. I love the other lands....well, except for maybe Toon Town....but, Main Street is the place I could sit all day long and be perfectly happy.

magicmaya

Tomorrowland! It has all of my favorite attractions(except stitch) Bring Back AE!!! I also like Fantasyland because it has my favorite characters: Mad Hatter,Alice, and Peter Pan!

I said Main Street because once you step through the gates youre on Main Street and you know right away you are "home", and youve finally made it!

I love HM more than anything but I dont get pumped about being in Liberty Square.

As soon as a hit Main Street excitement takes over.

Excellent point. I do agree but, I still enjoy Adventureland the most though.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
My Faves are Main Street - I cry every time I get on Main Street!! And Adventure Land and Liberty Square are next. Oh I can't wait to go!! :sohappy:

goodtimes5286

This could qualify as one of the most difficult polls in a long time. How can I pick just one?? :shrug:
2x, 14, 14, 14, 13 doesnt lie.

Also does this tell MK executives something. MTTF with 0? Cmon now, add it to FanL or TL and let's call it a day. N if you add it to FanL, give LS some more room from the edge of FanL

zweltar

I would have to say Mainstreet USA. This is where I finally feel like I am really "at" Disney World. Of course, I love all the lands, but Mainstreet really says MK to me.

NiarrNDisney

Personally I think my favorite is Liberty Square. Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride, Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe is one of my wife and I's favorite shops anywhere on property, the Liberty Belle loads and unloads there, and eating lunch on the 2nd floor of the Columbia Harbour House tucked away in the corner next to the windows is good food and a great view.

There are so many wonderful things, big and small, that make me appreciate each land individually, and I have so many fond memories in every part of the Magic Kingdom. But Liberty Square is my favorite land, although I simply love them all.

I voted for Frontierland because I love Splash Mt. and Big Thunder Mt. Railroad + so much more, but I also love Liberty Square. I totally agree with you for so many reasons, the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe is one of my all time favorite shops, I always eat up stairs at Columbia Harbour House near the windows over looking the Liberty Belle loading area, Love the Haunted Mansion, I really appreciate the little details put into everything built in the area, and I prefer to watch the parades in Liberty Square.
I have always seen Liberty Square as an Extension of Frontierland they just can't exsist without one another as far as I'm concerned!

Tubes

I like Frontierland mostly because it's one of the few wide open pedestrian spaces left in MK. The Rivers contribute a nice cool feel to the land that other areas presently do not have. Except the hub, but we aren't counting that.

Rankings (and lets assume that everything is fully operational):

Frontierland
Tomorrowland
Adventureland
Liberty Square
Fantasyland
That place with the circus tent

I'm not counting Main Street simply because it's the park entryway and I don't usually spend enough time there to appreciate it. It's still one of the best themed areas of the park and would probably rank highly, but it's best not to speculate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom