Magic Kingdom - what's your favorite land and why?

What's your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street USA

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Mickey's Toontown Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 21 18.1%

• Total voters

lpet11984

It was really hard to decide between tomorrowland and adventureland, but I went with adventureland for the moment...I love Tomorrowland at night more than anything, but adventureland, with all trees and flowers, tropical atmosphere, etc is really welcoming given the cold rainy weather in MI right now :)

juscet

Can I have two? My first is Main Street because that feeling of walking in and seeing the castle is the best feeling in the world. My second is Frontierland because of the Mountains.:)

lennonluvr9

Now that I've read a few more of these, I gotta agree with Main Street as well. I really felt it last time I was there. After 9 years away from Disney, to finally get to Main Street and realize I was finally there again, it was one of the greatest feelings in the world! Then, walking down the main throughfare and seeing that castle at the end I almost wanted to cry too! Honestly, I wanted to run up and hug it, it was like seeing an old friend!

wdwCC

My vote is Main Street. It's the only place where you after you walk through the gates, and you realize "I'm really here"!

EpcoTim

2x, 14, 14, 14, 13 doesnt lie.

Also does this tell MK executives something. MTTF with 0? Cmon now, add it to FanL or TL and let's call it a day. N if you add it to FanL, give LS some more room from the edge of FanL

Yeah, it tells them 91 people out of the hundreds of thousands who are actually there right now are nuts enough about disney to post in an online poll.

WDW1991

This is such a great question :sohappy:

It has made me think of all the great memories i have in all the lands and it has been a real challenge to choose just one.

I have settled on Adventureland, just because of the feeling it gives me when i think about it. Such a beautiful area of the park (not to mention PotC)

Once again, brilliant question lol

scheat

Tough, love them all for different reasons. To answer the question I thought about if I could visit just one of them right now which would it be and I surprised myself with the answer---Liberty Square---HM is my favorite attraction of all time.

SiriusBlack

Ok. I went with Frontierland. That is because my day at MK always starts with Frontierland and Splash Mountain. It just makes me feel like I am at Disney World.

At night it is Tomorrowland. I just think being in the outter-space environment at night is cool.

Dragonrider1227

ADVENTURELAND FOR THE WIN!! I love its remote jungle and desert village atmosphere, (it reminds me of Indiana Jones and the GI Joe Adventure Team) and it's got most of my favorite rides. POTC, Carpets of Aladdin, and Jungle Cruise. Tomorrowland comes at a close second though for Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, and MILF. Plus I'm such a Sci-Fi geek, how could I NOT love Tomorrowland?

SeaBreeze

I went with Frontierland because the Splash and Big Thunder have always been two of my favorite attractions on property. Nothing like starting your day with a mild soaking on Splash and immediately drying off on BTMRR :)

EpcoTim

I choose Liberty Square. Not because of the mansion, but because of the detail in that area and the fact that it is generally quiet.

I also like the area from Adventureland to Frontierland for that same reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom