Magic Kingdom live updates- Monday, February 1st, 2010

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Wait, wait, wait... is this THE Sir Goofy? If so, I think we were one boat ahead of you on the Jungle Cruise Saturday afternoon. Wish we'd been a minute later. Our guide was.... not.... well.... just not good.

No no no, I was just taking the Cruise and posting the picture in his honor.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Okay, let's finish up from last night, shall we? Here's some interesting new Vinylmation...
4324554769_0bf3ab6870_o.jpg

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Okay, let's finish up from last night, shall we? Here's some interesting new Vinylmation...
4324554769_0bf3ab6870_o.jpg

You know, I've never really been into those before, the the first two from the left are actually pretty neat-looking.....

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
I thought this was an interesting piece of art, in my mind it kind of gives you an idea of the world of Main Street and/or Frontierland beyond what you see in the parks...
4325306170_76640a7d2c_o.jpg

lpet11984

Thanks for the pictures and updates-- looks like a lot of great things going on! Keep 'em coming- you've got us hooked. ;) Can't wait to get back down there!

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
And finally, everyone say "Happy Birthday!" to my best friend PixieTinkerbell, whose 25th birthday we were celebrating yesterday!
4325465358_f8e620e934_o.jpg

Keep your eyes out for more updates, I'm planning on going to a couple of the other parks over the next week or two!

Thanks for the post .... going in Mid March to the Magic Kingdom only, for one day, and it was good to get a look at the goings on. Hope some of the refurbs are closer to being done and the scrims start coming down. I would like to see what is behind them:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom