Magic Kingdom live updates- Monday, February 1st, 2010

Dads 2 Boys

Thanks for the updates......they are fabulous. A rainy day in Disney World (especially Main St) beats a nice day virtually anywhere else. :)

That guidemap may be the best ever!!!!!! :sohappy: Well done Disney. Sometimes going backwards can be a step forwards....here's hoping. :wave:

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
And this pin! :lookaroun
4323381669_76935ca9db_o.jpg

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Jumping over to Space Mountain, the games are fun, gate lights weren't working, there's a new space station projection on the inside of the dome near the top, and of course the new TVs at the end are working...
4323401233_09dc6c6d7a_o.jpg

TheBeatles

THANK YOU DISNEY!

The return of land and attraction specific merch is a brilliant move.

I still drink out of my mid 90s Splash Mountain glass to this day! :)

JWG

Just for you, SirGoofy...
4323048075_22e520b4b3_o.jpg

More to come later...

Wait, wait, wait... is this THE Sir Goofy? If so, I think we were one boat ahead of you on the Jungle Cruise Saturday afternoon. Wish we'd been a minute later. Our guide was.... not.... well.... just not good.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
A nice childrens shirt design...
4324202186_d28f1c5f9b_o.jpg

I can already feel my son's hands reaching for the cash in my pocket for this one. Then again, he is developing the skill of a first-class pickpocket (And yes, the little is only 6. D#mn cargo pants....). :D

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I haven't seen this many refurbs at one time since the quick fix up of DL prior to the 50th. Could it be that someone in the company actually cares about WDW? Here's being optimistic that the MK is getting on it's Sunday Best for its 40th birthday. Heading to the World for 2 weeks starting on the 10th. Can't wait to see the progress for myself.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Mr. Epcot, one question if you will, Sir? Did you happen to make it into Buzz. Because if they've patched up and repainted that queue, it would almost be akin to a revival for me.....:ROFLOL:

enoe01

Mr. Epcot, one question if you will, Sir? Did you happen to make it into Buzz. Because if they've patched up and repainted that queue, it would almost be akin to a revival for me.....:ROFLOL:

when i was there in December it looked good, no peeling paint or holes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom