Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

Nicole220

Luuuuke!
I need to go. :lol:
Finally finished my online chem work and now I have to write my refined chem lab report before bed.
Nighty night.
Sweet dreams.

mpoppins76

:brick: We are still in the purple. We have a very modest baby. It wouldn't uncross its legs. :rolleyes: Luckily we have another shot in 2 weeks. If it doesn't spread 'em then, it's grounded. :)

WDWmazprty

Hey Jon. How was the trip?

Hey Steph! The trip was looong! :) Mainly because I was by myself, but it went alright; I got back yesterday morning. And the car is in great condition! I washed again inside and out after the trip so it looks goods. Thursday I'll get the car registered and everything. I'm glad thats over with! :D

Hello Jon

Sorry I can't stay and chat. DS needs to get to work and I am his ride. :brick: He hates to rides the bus and refuses to ride.

No problem, we'll talk to ya later. :wave:

mpoppins76

Hey Jon. How was the trip?

Hey Steph! The trip was looong! :) Mainly because I was by myself, but it went alright; I got back yesterday morning. And the car is in great condition! I washed again inside and out after the trip so it looks goods. Thursday I'll get the car registered and everything. I'm glad thats over with! :D
That's great that it's in such good condition! Made the trip worth it then :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom