Lost Season 4 -- Oceanic 6 -- or was that 7?

Captain Hank

I was only able to catch the second half of the pop-up episode, as I had a meeting during the first half, and my VCR decided not to record when I told it to. I thought it was okay, though nothing earth-shattering; probably best for those that hadn't been keeping close tabs on the series the past couple seasons.

I also found out that I have a meeting tonight, during the broadcast (Grrrrrrrrr. :mad: ) It's with the president of my university, so I should probably be there. I'll have to figure out the intricacies of my VCR between now and then.

k.hunter30

I think my IQ dropped a little during the "Pop Up" Lost. :hammer:

I was curious to see what their idea was behind it but needless to say I didn't learn anything I didn't already know. The wording of everything was just too damn funny. Like when you saw Desmond unconscious in the boat, the little factoid read: "Now, Desmond isn't catching some ZZZ's. We was actually hit in the head by Charlie with an oar..." (or something like that :lol:)
So... not really worth watching? I remember the most of the last episode, but I thought a re-watch might be in order. Though I may go for the 8-minute recap online and save the extra 112 minutes.

Captain Hank

? What on earth...

*SPOILERS*

Charlie? But he's dead...but he's not...but he is? Wha? :veryconfu

And we got a much better look at Jacob--what's more, Hurley got a good look at Jacob. Does that mean he's "special?"

And poor Hurley, ending up back at Santa Rosa.

And who's the "are they alive?" creepy dude?

Wow, Lost is back, and as good as ever! :sohappy:

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I think my IQ dropped a little during the "Pop Up" Lost. :hammer:

I was curious to see what their idea was behind it but needless to say I didn't learn anything I didn't already know. The wording of everything was just too damn funny. Like when you saw Desmond unconscious in the boat, the little factoid read: "Now, Desmond isn't catching some ZZZ's. We was actually hit in the head by Charlie with an oar..." (or something like that :lol:)
Um...yeah...the purpose was to GET NEW VIEWERS not cater to those they are already "BANKING" on. If you didn't see the previous episode, you wouldn't know he was knocked out. I thought it was done really good.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
SPOILERIFIC.....

So, Jacob/Christian?!?!?!?! Confiremd by the last Mobisode. Was that Charlie popping up at the window scaring Hurley?

Charlie isn't done quite yet....

Captain Hank

SPOILERIFIC.....

So, Jacob/Christian?!?!?!?! Confiremd by the last Mobisode. Was that Charlie popping up at the window scaring Hurley?

Charlie isn't done quite yet....
*SPOILER*

Didn't catch that it was Christian in the cabin the first time around. Very, very interesting. Now, my first reaction was that it was Locke popping up and scaring Hurley. Jacob's cabin would seem like a logical place for him to go after he witnessed the Losties calling the boat for help.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
*SPOILER*

Didn't catch that it was Christian in the cabin the first time around. Very, very interesting. Now, my first reaction was that it was Locke popping up and scaring Hurley. Jacob's cabin would seem like a logical place for him to go after he witnessed the Losties calling the boat for help.

Still scrubbing the crap out of my pants from that one.....

And it wasn't "ghosty" like when Locke saw him.

Just watched again... He was even wearing the white sneekers like the webisode. Don't remember if he had them when Jack saw him or not... the Popup head WAS NOT Charlie though. Don't know if it was Locke or not.

Mikester71

LOVED the new episode! I am so glad it is back and just hope that we are not limited to the 8 episode run due to the writers strike. Can't wait to see where this is going!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Inside Jacob's cabin we see --
facecabin.png

JimboJones123

Original Poster
That's Jack and Claire's Dad. You know. Aaron's Grandpa. You can tell for sure because of the white sneekers (not seen in the pic). They match him perfectly from the final Mobisode.

Mikester71

That's Jack and Claire's Dad. You know. Aaron's Grandpa. You can tell for sure because of the white sneekers (not seen in the pic). They match him perfectly from the final Mobisode.

Is it really! I didn't even get that when looking at the picture, huh! Of course I haven't watched any of the mobisodes either, so the whole sneaker thing is over my head. Wow, I still can't believe that is him!:dazzle:

k.hunter30

Jack and Claire have the same Dad? I must have missed that one. What was the story there?
Yes... it's one of things that was shown early on and hasn't really been shown again. Neither of them know that they share the same dad. Claire had just found out who he was. She said she didn't even want to know his name.

I think that's why he went to Australia in the first place.

It's been so long... I'm sure someone else could help fill in the gaps.

k.hunter30

Why did Hurley tell Jack he should have went with him? What do you think this means about the people come to "rescue" the losties?

I wonder how the new guy is coming into play this season... Will he be harrassing the other 5?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom