Lost Season 4 -- Oceanic 6 -- or was that 7?

Peaches Magee

I have yet to watch all those little snippets either.. like 3 I think... I probabaly will... They dont seem like MAJOR important scenes so far...
but there are sooo many "What the heck?" moments throughout the series..
every little detail can only help.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Some of the Mobisodes are better than others. IMO, the best ones are:

King of the Castle
The Deal
Operation: Sleeper
Room 23
They do run the range from * to *****.

Room 23 still creeps me the heck out!!!!

As does King of the Castle.

If you want to catch up check out....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIuXZ37GQIs

They don't want anybody feeling left out. There's also a recap show coming up again I think this week. Wednesday is an "Plussed" version of the Finale. I'm sure it will be kinda like "Pop-up Video" and fill in the gaps.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Wow... That one paragraph totally lost me... :lookaroun:lol:;) Seriously, maybe it's been too long since the show was on and I've just forgotten all these unanswered things... I remember the statue but the rest I have no clue...

Will not having watched the online episodes have me even more lost?
No, they are "value added" items, not necessary viewing.

BSikor

So many people gave Season 3 crap for being slow and not answering much but I have been rewatching the season to get ready for Thursday night and I must say it was a great season. There were two or three episodes that moved a little slow but on a whole it was great and I CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY! 8 episodes only, but whatever!

Peaches Magee

So many people gave Season 3 crap for being slow and not answering much but I have been rewatching the season to get ready for Thursday night and I must say it was a great season. There were two or three episodes that moved a little slow but on a whole it was great and I CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY! 8 episodes only, but whatever![/quote]

?? I thought the whole season of like 13 or 16 episodes were playing back to back no repeats.... only 8?

Mikester71

Anyone know what affect the writer's strike will have on LOST? In other words, did they have all their episodes filmed already. That might explain the 8 episode run someone mentioned in here.:shrug:

dandaman

^I believe the strike is the reason for the 8-episode run, yes.

P.S. Jimbo, that avatar is the best one I've seen in the new year to date. :lol:

k.hunter30

Anyone know what affect the writer's strike will have on LOST? In other words, did they have all their episodes filmed already. That might explain the 8 episode run someone mentioned in here.:shrug:
Yes, the writers strike is the reason that "Lost" is only eight episodes so far. I'm hopeful that a deal can be made with the writers and that number will increase though!

k.hunter30

^...To 15, 16 or 23, hopefully. :lookaroun
:sohappy::sohappy:

I really don't know why they want to spread the remaining episodes over three years. I'd much rather they show the usual amount of episodes for a season and just finish the show up in two years. :shrug:

JimboJones123

Original Poster
They knew the strike was coming. That's why they prepared for the episodes to be 16x3. Now with 8, they can do 20+20, or 16+24 the next 2 years.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
LOST "Pop-up Video" has been pretty funny tonight. I didn't like that they covered the actor names on the opening credits though.

diddy_mouse

I think my IQ dropped a little during the "Pop Up" Lost. :hammer:

I was curious to see what their idea was behind it but needless to say I didn't learn anything I didn't already know. The wording of everything was just too damn funny. Like when you saw Desmond unconscious in the boat, the little factoid read: "Now, Desmond isn't catching some ZZZ's. We was actually hit in the head by Charlie with an oar..." (or something like that :lol:)

dandaman

^ I remember that... "No, Desmond isn't having a siesta..." :lol:

I thought the episode was quite interesting, but nowhere near as tonight's episode supposedly will be. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom