Lost Island in Consideration?

UnrealFire

Original Poster
Lost Island under consideration?

Looks like the petition to convert Tom Sawyer's Island into Lost Island might actually be considered by Disney. However, I think the author of the article messed up. They are referring to Tarzan's Treehouse. (Then again, since this is referring to Disneyland only, maybe it doesn't belong here.)

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/02/28/lost-creators-want-to-get-the-finale-right-paleyfest-report/

Since few fans really expected major secrets to creep off the island during this friendly panel, the most exciting bit of news for series fans might be that Disney is considering turning the island attraction at Disneyland (once the 'Swiss Family Robinson' Tree House, later a 'Pirates of the Caribbean'-themed scene). Yes, 'Lost Island.' Theme park fans should stay tuned.

SirGoofy

Ain't happening.
As much as I want to see a Lost presence in the parks, this ain't gonna be it.

DHS is just calling for a Lost attraction.

I'm sayng if Idol leaves anytime soon, re-do that whole compound. Make one a Lost show, one a Phineas and Ferb show.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
well leave it to Disney to just now think about creating an attraction based on a show that's ending.

BTW, I posted a question on the Imagineering section about what people actually want in a Lost themed area....while I really enjoy the show, I just can't see it working too well as an attraction :shrug:

BrerPete

They should do Dancing with the Stars in Atlantic Dance over at the Boardwalk. Or maybe the Lost attraction because that place is just like a deserted island.

Next Big Thing

At the very least, I would like to see Lost take over the Narnia building and do something like Narnia has in there. That would at least give me a reason to go in there again, haven't been in there in a couple years now.

Lisalyn

Personally, I wasn't too thrilled with the Narnia "thing" when I did it in November...I was like what the heck?? LOL Personally I could see a LOST roller coaster complete with the smoke monster, crashing airplane, egyptian themes, crazy John Locke etc. But then again I'm sure I'd be dreaming but wait....DREAMS ARE A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES! lol Besides if I'm wishing for anything themed LOST....it would be for Sawyer! :ROFLOL::kiss:

Tom Morrow

Well Lost is as good as anything to deserve its' own attraction. Not this though. But it deserves something, a lot more than, say, Finding Nemo deserves THREE attractions.

_Scar

DHS is just calling for a Lost attraction.

I'm sayng if Idol leaves anytime soon, re-do that whole compound. Make one a Lost show, one a Phineas and Ferb show.

Lost needs an EMV attraction. I can't even imagine a Lost stage show... :shrug: What do you think the Lost show would have? lol

hrcollectibles

I am a Huge fan of LOST and would like to have an attraction at the Studios.. If no Attraction I wish they would atleast add some LOST pieces to the backlot tour... Like maybe one of the Dharma Vans and a few jumpsuits.

hrcollectibles

At the very least, I would like to see Lost take over the Narnia building and do something like Narnia has in there. That would at least give me a reason to go in there again, haven't been in there in a couple years now.

I like this idea.. Maybe set up the interior like the Hatch (prior to the incident of course)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom