LOST Discussion Thread

speck76

Original Poster
I don't know, she did say "I hate you" after leaving the message for Ben on the tape recorder. I still hold hope that she might turn out okay in the end (though I doubt it).

So what about the revelation at the end of the show?
fits along with the alternate time/reality of my Desmond post above....

minnie2000

I don't know, she did say "I hate you" after leaving the message for Ben on the tape recorder. I still hold hope that she might turn out okay in the end (though I doubt it).

What was the revelation at the end of the show? We are a few episodes behind in the UK.

Shaman

They're not dead (I don't think dead people in heaven can communicate with those that are alive), but its interesting that the outside world thinks they are (if parachute chick is telling the truth)!

Honestly, I hope next season isn't the last one. I would like two see two more seasons after this one....and hey maybe a spin-off.

The Losties in the real world...life after the island...ala "The Nine"....:lookaroun

minnie2000

They're not dead (I don't think dead people in heaven can communicate with those that are alive), but its interesting that the outside world thinks they are (if parachute chick is telling the truth)!

Honestly, I hope next season isn't the last one. I would like two see two more seasons after this one....and hey maybe a spin-off.

The Losties in the real world...life after the island...ala "The Nine"....:lookaroun

I love the idea of a show about the losties in the real world!

Captain Hank

Best. Episode. Ever.

*Spoilers follow*

Now we know what happened to DHARMA. It looks like the "sickness" was actually the attack by the hostiles/Others/whatever they actually call themselves. I wonder who put up the "Quarantine" signs, since pretty much all of the DHARMA staff were dead.

Anyone else seriously creeped out by "Jacob?"

And I wonder how "dead" Locke really is. People don't tend to stay very dead for very long on the Island.

speck76

Original Poster
Best. Episode. Ever.

*Spoilers follow*

Now we know what happened to DHARMA. It looks like the "sickness" was actually the attack by the hostiles/Others/whatever they actually call themselves. I wonder who put up the "Quarantine" signs, since pretty much all of the DHARMA staff were dead.

Anyone else seriously creeped out by "Jacob?"

And I wonder how "dead" Locke really is. People don't tend to stay very dead for very long on the Island.

Danielle was not part of Dharma....the sickness could be something different....

speck76

Original Poster
and....

Locke is not dead.....as he figures into the season finale...

did you see a "body" in the chair during a split second?

dandaman

I half-expected them to encounter Kelvin or Radzinski (?) when Ben and kin were delivering the beer. (Though it would have been the wrong station.)

^Nice avatar, BTW :lol:

Shaman

So why are there food/supply drops...and people driving across the island to deliver goods? Seems odd...

Great epi...

Captain Hank

So why are there food/supply drops...and people driving across the island to deliver goods? Seems odd...

Great epi...
Well, only the Swan was receiving the supply drops. It's possible that they were afraid a magnetic discharge would mess with the electronics in the delivery vans.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I noticed that it never specified what happened to Annie - and Ben's comments about being one of the people smart enough to not end up dead, suggests he wasn't the only one.

Why doesn't Suddenly Susan guy age? Is he meant to age but it's not really shown due to contraints of the show itself? Like, was the hippy hair supposed to be a "younger" him? Ben is like 30-something, came to the island when like 12, waited till he was like 18-21-ish to kill his father, and then all the time that has passed since Alex was born. That makes Suddenly Susan guy really really old - but he looks really young.

But he was there before Ben - and it explains why he sort of betrrayed him to Locke.

dolbyman

so desmond was hired by darma .. or by the others :confused: ...

because .. when (forgott the name of the blong chick now in the camp with jack) came to the island ben was already leader .. and this is over 3 years ago .. so desmond was down there for over 3 years ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom