LOST Discussion Thread

metscool

Did anyone think it was weird what happen to Desmond? I was confussed for most of the show this time. But it was great. The best show yet.

imagineer99

Have the writers been watching a lot of Final Destination movies? ;)

Fun episode. Very one-character centric, which is disapointing, but I enjoy it.

darthjohnny

I heard that the series of LOST will end soon. They say that the writers need to tie up a bunch of loose ends and answer all of the questions asked over the years and that they are in talks with ABC on how to end it.

Anyone else hear this?

brisem

I heard that the series of LOST will end soon. They say that the writers need to tie up a bunch of loose ends and answer all of the questions asked over the years and that they are in talks with ABC on how to end it.

Anyone else hear this?
I think it was in Entainment Weekly last week, the Producer said it was at the half way point, but promise that everything would get answered.

The episode with Desmond was awesome, but I don't think anyone really knows whats going on! I think everyday, each person on the island has some sort of destiny and some are bad (like Charlie's) so Desmond has to prevent Charlie from dieing everyday....?? But I don't recall Desmond saving Charlie from his death every single day. What I wrote just now is probably complete nonsense.:lol:

Darth Plank

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LOST is too violent and somebody told me a guy got shot off a boat.:cry:
Actully
I HATE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metscool

So I loved that episode. Did anyone else? I saw the episode from last week before is it me or did Isibelle look like the girl from the week before that told Desmond that he could not buy the ring? I can not wait to see next weeks episode. Kate and Sawyer going to the camp for the first time since last year. I've been thinking did they write off Walt and Michael or do you think that they are going to bring them back? Because the boat that you see when they bring Jack to their "Home" the boat looks exactly like the one that took Walt at the end of Season 1.

catinthehat

I saw the first half but not the second half -- fell asleep but YES that lady does look like the ring lady -- good call! I can't wait to watch it when I get home...

stingrock23

I don't think the 2 ladies were the same person. They were a little close, but there are noticable differences.

It looks like Jack will be the Others' doctor for a while. My guess is the Losties go on a mission to get him at the end of this season. I think it's only going to get better from here on out.

speck76

Original Poster
Episode 3.10: Tricia Tanaka is Dead (Hurley-centric)
Airdate: February 28, 2007

Hurley's discovery of an old, wrecked car on the island leads him on a mission of hope not only for himself, but for a fellow survivor in need of some faith. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer reunite with their fellow castaways, but Kate is still torn about leaving Jack behind with "The Others."

Episode 3.11: Enter 77 (Sayid-centric)
Airdate: March 7, 2007

Locke, Sayid and Kate investigate a strange structure and its mysterious inhabitant. Meanwhile, Sawyer competes in a ping-pong competition to get back his belongings. Guest starring are Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, April Grace as Ms. Klugh, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail Bakunin, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Shaun Toub as Sami, Anne Bedian as Amira, Taiarii Marshall as waiter and Eyad Elbitar as Arabic man.

Episode 3.12: Par Avion (Claire-centric)
Airdate: March 14, 2007

Episode 3.13: The Man From Tallahassee (Locke-centric, unconfirmed title)
Airdate: March 21, 2007

Episode 3.14: Expos (Nikki and Paulo-centric, unconfirmed title)
Airdate: March 28, 2007

dandaman

I hope they have some good tie-ins to "The Lost Experience" soon... or at all. :lol:

I remember how much I loved the poker thing with Sawyer. Ping-pong can only be better. :p

sarahwiggles99

I liked this episode because it didnt consentrate so much on the "others"

I totally knew that danielle was going to be envolved when kate didnt say who she was going to get help from

so if Alex's dad is Henry that means

danielle aka strange french lady and henry aka creepy leader guy

were together :confused: :confused:

eeeewwww

:p

Pongo

I liked this episode because it didnt consentrate so much on the "others"

I totally knew that danielle was going to be envolved when kate didnt say who she was going to get help from

so if Alex's dad is Henry that means

danielle aka strange french lady and henry aka creepy leader guy

were together :confused: :confused:

eeeewwww

:p

No, the French lady's baby was stolen from her. The baby was raised by Henry as if he were her father.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom