LOST Discussion Thread

dandaman

Desmond wasn't "hired" by anyone. He crashed on the shore a la Gilligan's Island, and Kelvin dragged him through the forest to the Swan station, where he spent a good chunk of time (3 years, I'm not sure). Fairly certain it's in the Season 2 season finale. :wave:

FYI, her name is Juliet.

dolbyman

ahh right .. that was where that sailing boat came from .. man this is all getting too complex for me brotha (desmondly said)

Blackie Pueblo

Yeah I gotta say... great freaking episode. It was episodes like this that made the show great. Who would have thought THAT is what happened to the Dharma people?!! And to think Ben was apart of it! That explains why his people knew where the "doctor" equipment was in that one hanger.

And I gotta say I was freaking at first when Ben and Locke went to see Jacob. I thought Ben was just freaking nuts... which was enough of a surprise. But then when that "other" thing started happening. WOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/blackiepueblo

Check out our independent films at http://www.newlineagefilms.com

stingrock23

Everything is now set for the explosive finale. I've avoided reading the spoilers because I would much rather be shocked as I'm watching it.

One of the women at the end of this past episode looked like Cassidy, the lady Sawyer conned in season 1.

k.hunter30

Yeah I gotta say... great freaking episode. It was episodes like this that made the show great. Who would have thought THAT is what happened to the Dharma people?!! And to think Ben was apart of it! That explains why his people knew where the "doctor" equipment was in that one hanger.

And I gotta say I was freaking at first when Ben and Locke went to see Jacob. I thought Ben was just freaking nuts... which was enough of a surprise. But then when that "other" thing started happening. WOW!
So is what Ben did "the incident" that the spooky Dharma guy talks about in the station films?

So what do you think Jacod is? We did see a flash of a figure sitting in the chair... I wonder...?

And how does that one guy with dark hair not age? (Originally a "hostile," then recruited Juliette, now Ben's sidekick)

Captain Hank

Everything is now set for the explosive finale. I've avoided reading the spoilers because I would much rather be shocked as I'm watching it.

One of the women at the end of this past episode looked like Cassidy, the lady Sawyer conned in season 1.
You're right, they do look similar. However, according to the cast lists, they're played by different people.

k.hunter30

So....are the "hostiles" part of the French lady's group (and therefore "sick") or what?
I don't think so b/c she came to the island 16 years ago. The hostiles were there before that, taking into consideration how old Ben was when her arrived and how hold we're guessing he is now... :shrug:

Although we were never told how much time had passed between Ben first meeting the hostile and Ben taking out the Dharma people... :lookaroun

catinthehat

missed last night but FINALLY caught up this weekend (watched 6 of them) -- not going to read today posts because I dont wnat to be spoiled but how many seasons are left? I hear it is ending soon.

JimboJones123

I've read the spoilers -- and they make me want to watch it more -- Oh, and that's not her.

Shaman

I don't read spoilers...'cause I mean, what's the point? Next week looks like it will be great! Although last night's episode was good, I don't think it really builds the momentum for the finale....the Charlie bit (and the slow dramatic elements behind that) really made the episode drag on yesterday and held the other action (the big preparation) back....maybe that episode would've worked better before "man behind the curtain".

:shrug:

Ben is crazy...and he seems to be losing his grip...

I'm just wondering...WHERE WILL THE WRITERS TAKE US NEXT?

Season 1: Parts of the island
Season 2: The hatch
Season 3: Othersville

k.hunter30

I don't read spoilers...'cause I mean, what's the point? Next week looks like it will be great! Although last night's episode was good, I don't think it really builds the momentum for the finale....the Charlie bit (and the slow dramatic elements behind that) really made the episode drag on yesterday and held the other action (the big preparation) back....maybe that episode would've worked better before "man behind the curtain".

:shrug:

Ben is crazy...and he seems to be losing his grip...

I'm just wondering...WHERE WILL THE WRITERS TAKE US NEXT?

Season 1: Parts of the island
Season 2: The hatch
Season 3: Othersville
Season 4: The Hanso Foundation? Background of Dharma, Mittelwerk, Hanso, etc.?

What do y'all think is the story behind Richard? Jacob?

LouDisney

That was a great finale, one of the best I have seen in a long time...of course, many more questions unanswered, but that will all come into place, in due time. I love this show :D

speck76

Original Poster
a few notes:

-I think Jack is off of Locke's Christmas Card list
-I think Ben was telling the truth
-I think Jacob manifested himself in the form of Walt (and that Jacob is the smoke monster thing)
-Mikhail must be part cat, as he seems to have 9 lives

I can't wait to see a HD screen cap of Jack's newspaper.....was not surprised about those scenes being post-island

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom