LOST Discussion Thread

dandaman

Canadian Television

Downside: Global cutting out nearly a quarter of Heroes on Monday.

Upside: CTV broadcasting the Survivor's Guide/7th episode 2 hours early. :p

For those of you who played The Lost Experience and remember creepy evil guy, a.k.a. Mittlewerk: the biotech company that offered a job to Juliet was named "Mittelos".

I commend last night's episode for making my mom spill her tea. I personally don't see what's wrong with a guy being here one moment, and 100 feet down the road the next. :lookaroun :zipit:

speck76

Original Poster
so...if they answered all of the questions *today*, what reason would you have to watch the show?

DisneyRoxMySox

It's not that I want all the questions answered right this moment. But there are some that I feel should have been already. Take the end of Season 2, they don't push the button and the crazy electromagnetic thing happens. Two (Russian?) men on a boat decide that "it" happened and call a woman. Did that ever get resolved? I don't think so. (I may have missed it)

I just that it was a "lame season opener". That's all.

stingrock23

Questions will be answered, just be patient.

I thought the episode was great, and am really looking forward to the remaining episodes. I think we'll have a lot of questions answered

Gucci65

I thought it was a good episode.

Hmmm, how about Juliette's ex getting hit by that bus!!!!

Thanks for posting that interview Speck.

Shaman

I thought the episode was good...best one this season thus far...

Maybe it should've been two hours though. The long hiatus may end up hurting the show though (especially when taking into account that the opening episodes of the season [mini-season] were not strong and some fans were dissapointed). Ratings were low this week...hopefully it will rebound next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom