Looks like WORK

Champion

And changing the ride to have 3 cartoon characters represent the culture isn't offensive to Mexicans???? What if they changed American Adventure to a show where Mickey Mouse portrayed George Washington for instance. How would we feel?

I think that would be a great idea.

Though they are not similar attractions.

If they had a boat ride through US history with Mickey as George Washington hosting it, it would be a huge hit.

I think that would be a great idea.

Though they are not similar attractions.

If they had a boat ride through US history with Mickey as George Washington hosting it, it would be a huge hit.

There has been cartoons with Mickey as George Washington, and I believe I have seen a pin also!

EDIT: After reading a little further back into the thread, I saw the pin!

JML42691

God people get a life, if you knew anything about cranes you would know that the bottom section of the crane does not telescope. And if you knew anything about Siemens you would know that they do not own a crane service, they are a technology group not a contruction company. I have been a super user of Siemens for many years and anything thing that they do to EPCOT will be for the best. Sims Crane & Equipment - 2006
In response to the underlined section of your post...
wandcrane.jpg

...yes it does

And the person was not being serious about the SIeMenS CRANE thing, they explained themselves earlier in how they were just taking a shot at the coincidence. And please don't come on these boards telling people to get a life, it is how you become disliked and get kicked off. If you need to take your stress out on something, please use a stress ball or walk it off.

In response to the underlined section of your post...
wandcrane.jpg

...yes it does

And the person was not being serious about the SIeMenS CRANE thing, they explained themselves earlier in how they were just taking a shot at the coincidence. And please don't come on these boards telling people to get a life, it is how you become disliked and get kicked off. If you need to take your stress out on something, please use a stress ball or walk it off.

Amen, Very well said! Plus I thought the Siemens Crane was funny!

I couldn't either:

n19303205_30749574_6201 copy.jpg

Good job on the clouds!

SirNim

Well to be fair, I did get rid of the tombstone paint on SSE's legs...can't stand that. I doubt Disney will be doing that soon though :(
So that's why it looks so darn good (besides the tombstones out in front)!!... I just saw the stars gone and clouds fixed up...

But I have a feeling the legs will be restored to their solid baby-blue color very soon.

TestTrack

So that's why it looks so darn good (besides the tombstones out in front)!!... I just saw the stars gone and clouds fixed up...

But I have a feeling the legs will be restored to their solid baby-blue color very soon.

One can only hope :animwink:

I would like to see them do something more interesting with the fountain out front as well.

Figment82

The sparks were a-flying while I was up by the entrance tonight. It looked like it was raining gold - a beautiful sight! I took some photos today from my usual spots, and since no one seems to have posted any from straight-on, I thought I'd post them:

n19303205_30751373_4770.jpg

n19303205_30751374_5007.jpg

n19303205_30751376_5425.jpg

TestTrack

The sparks were a-flying while I was up by the entrance tonight. It looked like it was raining gold - a beautiful sight! I took some photos today from my usual spots, and since no one seems to have posted any from straight-on, I thought I'd post them:

n19303205_30751373_4770.jpg

n19303205_30751374_5007.jpg

n19303205_30751376_5425.jpg

Great pics...I think I would actually be more excited if I started seeing stars coming off rather than the rest of the wand at this point. Those stars just look weird and so off balance now!

Although, the wand always made pictures of SSE look off-center IMO.

Is the Arch built in one solid piece and there cutting it off, or was it built in pieces and there just taking those pieces apart?

Also thank you to Figment for the pictures, there always appreciated!

CaptainMichael

Is the Arch built in one solid piece and there cutting it off, or was it built in pieces and there just taking those pieces apart?

Also thank you to Figment for the pictures, there always appreciated!

From my understanding, they aren't taking it down like they put it up. They are just cutting sections out with a blow-torch and taking them down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom