Look, it's the Animal King! - Family Vaca, 2013

Hello, lovelies!

I’ve been home for less than a week – fully suffering from Disney withdrawals. Luckily, the weather’s been beautiful and I’ve had visits from friends, so there are many distractions!

This trip was one of the good ones – you can’t go wrong with family vaca. Carly was on me all week, suggesting that I would make fun of her and post unattractive photos, but I would NEVER do that *shifty eyes*. Just kidding. We’ll see.

The trip started for me the day before we flew. I went to work in the morning at My Gym, and taught some cute four year olds how to do forward rolls and hit balloons using tennis rackets. I was home briefly to finish packing my stuff up, and then I went to say goodbye to Andrew. Unfortunately, he was in meetings so we said a quick goodbye and that was the end of that! I was a little early, so I went and got frozen yoghurt before I left.. with cheesecake bites.. unreal.

I'm on my wayyyy! by kz208, on Flickr

It took a little longer than anticipated to make it to my aunt’s place. Especially after I was blaring Rise Against and cruising along, and almost got pulled over by the popo. Oops. My GPS took me all over the sketchiest back roads of Truro, but eventually I made it to Lisa’s at the same time as the fam!

We went to Swiss Chalet for supper and had some catch up moments before heading on to our ritual stop: “The” Pre-Trip Tim Hortons. We actually got Cold Stone ice cream cookie sandwiches, but it’s more the principal of the thing..

Classic family stop! by kz208, on Flickr

Boo rah! by kz208, on Flickr

Soon enough, we made it to the Hilton that’s right by the airport. We all trucked our gear upstairs and chilled out for a few hours before bed.

Four adults and one room at the Hilton. Iffy. by kz208, on Flickr

I was trying to figure out how to turn my data off - quite the go ahead with a loaner phone – but it got sorted out and then it was time for sleep. Unfortunately, sleeping with C is like sleeping with a baby eel and pre-Disney excitement doesn’t mix well with sleep. Got a few hours eventually..

angieandtrevor

Missin' Tarzan. by kz208, on Flickr

Before this trip, I’d never seen Finding Nemo: The Musical. Originally, I was hesitant because Finding Nemo ISN’T a musical, so why did they make it one? Why did you have to go mess it up, bros? Then, I saw Toy Story: The Musical – well done, with catchy music and some heartwarming moments. While the family (AKA Mom and Carly) wasn’t thrilled about waiting and watching, I had made it a priority for Animal Kingdom day. Luckily, we walked in to perfect seats 5 minutes before the show started.

We need this for Bubblestorm at work! by kz208, on Flickr

Official verdict: not as good as Toy Story, but not bad! Dori was amazing, she really made the show. I thought the colours and sets were gorgeous and very reminiscent of the movie, and that was incredible to see. The disappointing part was that I found some of the lyrics a little.. lame to me? That’s probably blasphemous, but when you’re replacing Tarzan’s score, you’ve got to be on your A game! Moral of the story is, I didn’t cry.

I've never seen this show either. We try and do shows less than 30 minutes long because of a certain little person who doesn't like to sit for too long but I think I might give this one a try since he does love Finding Nemo.

I am SO enjoying your review, I love how much fun you guys have as a family. I'm hoping Oliver still finds us awesome when he is your age :D

tiaragirl

Original Poster

You and your family are soo adorable! Waiting eagerly for the next installment. Our family leaves in the morning for our first WDW vacay!!

Excellent trip report so far. Looking forward to the rest and it is impressive at the room destruction that quickly...lol

That's girls for ya! When you're looking for something at the bottom of the bag.. it happens.

<3 the Festival of the Lion King love! :D I became obsessed with this show a few years ago and now I cannot miss it when we go to the AK. Oh and I can't keep it together during Can You Feel the Love Tonight. That and the reprise of Circle of Life at the end. Classic Disney!

The music in the Lion King is just so GOOD! And very moving.. like, even to tears.. ;) But I love it, and I would be sad to miss it - particularly because AK isn't my most favourite park, so the elements that I love in it, I reallllllly love.

In Kenz's world - if you don't cry at it...then it's not that good. Lol. That's pretty correct in my world as well...except I do tear up at Nemo. :rolleyes: guilty. I bet there are few things that NEITHER of us cry at.

I laughed so hard at this - it's true on so many levels. I cry at everything. Soemtimes, when people post pictures on here of their families having a REALLY GOOD TIME, I tear up. Most recently, @WDW_Princess24 told her story about the people paying for their supper and running away, and I cried. IT JUST HAPPENS.

Now I want to know what you DON'T cry at..

I've never seen this show either. We try and do shows less than 30 minutes long because of a certain little person who doesn't like to sit for too long but I think I might give this one a try since he does love Finding Nemo.

I am SO enjoying your review, I love how much fun you guys have as a family. I'm hoping Oliver still finds us awesome when he is your age :D

It's definitely worth seeing! The colours were entrancing.. loved the sets, just not always the music!

I think that around 21 you realize how awesome your family is after a little bit of a hiatus, if you have that hiatus. Somehow, I always knew that I was blessed to have such a great family and support system.. I never found my parents THAT embarrassing, though they were hard on me sometimes. But, thanks to them I have high standards for myself and my work, an appreciation for all the work they've done to get me where I am, and a ton of amazing Disney memories!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
May 2

Also known as shopping day.

Just a little rain! by kz208, on Flickr

Now, on shopping day, people normally sleep in and then take a leisurely day to shop. Not our family! The alarm went off at 7AM – we were off to a “big Walmart”! We were at the Walm by 8:30AM. I tell ya, if you can get to one of those superstores to get some Disney paraphernalia you’re MUCH better off. I got some cute things for the kids that I board with. Tayvia is one and Wes is four, so they were fun to shop for.

After Walmart, we were off to the “far” outlets. I’m not exactly sure what those outlets are, or where they are located, but have always called them the “far” outlets. They’re the ones with Under Armour. We stopped briefly at Passion Golf, or something, and I got some new golf shoes and some golf pants. Sounds cute, right? You have no idea. By the time we got to the outlets, it was around 11:30 – Dadder had been talking about Five Guys for EVER, so the food court was our first stop. It was SO good, those fries are to die for.

&quot;Far&quot; outlets. by kz208, on Flickr

Happy guy. by kz208, on Flickr

Five Guysss. by kz208, on Flickr

It was a similar shopping trip to the day before, but with Forever 21 thrown in. That’s probably the most overwhelming store in the history of the world to walk into. It’s like BAM, SENSORY OVERLOAD and good luck finding anything in your size or colour. Whatever, I still managed to spend a bunch of money, but it took longer than it should have! Found some good bathing suit deals at Victoria’s Secret, too. I got one for a friend for her birthday. Score!

WAAAHHH rain. by kz208, on Flickr

Off to the Florida mall in a TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR. We were looking rough at this point, and I was reaching the end of my rope. I helped Mom look around JC Penney, and I even managed to pick out some clothes that she liked AND purchased. Success. Eventually, I peeled off in search of a surprise for Andrew and some polos for golf later in the week. The guys working at Quicksilver were very helpful and chatty, and showed me to the sales when I was about to purchase a full priced shirt. Gems, I tell you.

It was off to Olive Garden for supper after our mall expedition. Carly and I were pushing Olive Garden – it’s such a treat, with the breadsticks and the giant pastas! Dadder was iffy, but it proved to be one of the best meals of the trip. The staff was super attentive (overly attentive?) and the food was great.

We got back to the hotel around 8AM – LONG DAY! Shopping takes almost as much, if not more, out of you than a Disney day. No sitting down for shows when you’re pounding the pavement, looking for sales! At this point, it was still raining on and off – but when it was on, it was ON. We aren’t talking showers, here.

Off to Wishes, like crazy people! by kz208, on Flickr

Now, what do normal people do when it’s pouring rain out and they’re on vacation? Lots of things! Go to bed early, order food in, watch a movie.. what do we do? Go see Wishes. Obviously. Carly stayed back but we decided to go where man and mouse had gone before! There were only two other people at the bus stop when we got there – they were from Texas and we had a really nice chat with them. It was their first day, so they were all in. We’d see these people again several times – our “friends from Texas”.

When we got to Magic Kingdom we were sort of swimming upstream. There were a bunch of people leaving the park, and we couldn’t figure out why. Except the rainstorm. Right. The rents and I kept on trucking anyway. In fact, we made some new friends. They assured me that they were quite used to the weather. They used to be frogs, you know.

I wish I used to be a frog, I'd look better. by kz208, on Flickr

After wandering to the new Tangled area bathrooms – which I never got to see in the daylight, somehow – we headed over to Mickey’s Philharmagic. It was so quiet at this point that we just chose an appropriate seat and sat back to enjoy the show. I love this one.. guess what it does..

Off to find a place for Wishes! We caught the end of Celebrate the Magic, which was touching. I think it’s so amazing how they’ve incorporated projections in so many different ways around the parks. Anyway, after Celebrate the Magic, I went and got what we as a family call “Mickey Ears” ice cream for myself and a Strawberry Bar for Momma J.

Wishes was amazing, as usual. Stunning, moving, and – this night – damp.

We caught a bus home efficiently and hit Pop at 10:35. Carly was asleeeeeep.

WDW_Princess24

Have I ever mentioned how adorable you all are as family?!? Love the pictures on Everest, so cute! What was that CM at AK talking about, anytime is an appropriate time for a cupcake!! I totally understand what you mean about 5 guys! They just opened one a few blocks from my house, I actually had it last night...soooo yum; also love me some Olive Garden..ooooh the breadsticks LOL

Looking forward to more shenanigans!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
May 3

I hate the alarm on my phone. It’s actually the most annoying sound. So, I especially hate it when it goes off before 7AM – even when at Disney. The 6:15AM wake up call was not welcomed, even after I checked outside and saw that it was a beautiful morning. After stumbling around the room, I finally made it to the shower and woke up a little bit. Dad knocked on the door around 6:50AM and we were out by 6:55 – we were off to Disney’s Palm!

Rockin' the Minnie golf polo. by kz208, on Flickr

FINALLY Lorraine gets us there. by kz208, on Flickr

Lorraine took us a round about way, but we made it to the course with plenty of time. We signed in and went to the driving range to warm up a little. In truth, I wasn’t warming up – it was my first round of the season (since last August), and I was moreso using the “hit and hope” strategy. We were called up to the tee box and met our new friends, Rob and Ian, from the UK. They were father and son-in-law, and playing for cupcakes. We were meant to be friends!

Pimp my ride. by kz208, on Flickr

Like a boss. by kz208, on Flickr

Good morning, Palm! by kz208, on Flickr

tiaragirl

Original Poster

Can't hate this! by kz208, on Flickr

Disney's Palm by kz208, on Flickr

Palm is a gorgeous course. It’s definitely one of my favourites – ever – though it doesn’t set up the best for my game. There are a lot of elevated greens, and I prefer a more Links-style course. My approach shots are usually more “bump and run” inside 100 yards, as opposed to the high pitch that Dad and Andrew favor. Also, it has a lot of freaking sand. I think I saw every sand trap that day.

Model. by kz208, on Flickr

So lush! by kz208, on Flickr

Beauty. by kz208, on Flickr

Little golfer girl. by kz208, on Flickr

Also seen: two alligators. It’s strange, because all we see on our golf courses are deer. Well, one time I got chased off a green by a partridge… but it’s not like it was a ‘gator! Crazy stuff.

Gator in the background. by kz208, on Flickr

Shades of Green in the background. by kz208, on Flickr

We were done our round around 12:25 – not bad time at all, and very enjoyable with Ian and Rob. Dad beat me by a bit, but I was happy with 94 for my first round of the season on a golf course that I’d never seen before!

Stunning! by kz208, on Flickr

Scorez. by kz208, on Flickr

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Taking directions from Lorraine again, we ventured off to find Pop. She took us the other way, completing the morning’s circle. Whatever, Lorraine – be that way. We got in touch with the girls, who had decided to eat at EPCOT. After a quick shower and a peanut butter sandwich (or two), we were off to EPCOT ourselves. There wasn’t a rain cloud in the sky.

Carly and Mom had done quite a bit while we were on the course. I don’t know the details, but here’s a sampling of their iPhone pictures:

Meanwhile, at EPCOT.. by kz208, on Flickr

Cuties at EPCOT! by kz208, on Flickr

We met up with the girls right around SSE. They had just gotten off, and I had a small childish moment because I had been adamant that I wanted to do it this trip. When you can’t remember the last time you’ve done something at Disney, it’s time to do it again. Anyway, Mom, Dad, and I hopped on while Carly went into the Art of Disney – she was feeling a little claustrophobic so we let her go.

Oh hayyyyyyy future! by kz208, on Flickr

When we reconvened, we had a little tiff about where to go next. Carly and Mom had done Soarin’ and got Dad and I FPs for later in the evening. The wait times for everything were quite long, and there were no fastpasses left for Test Track. As we were lamenting this Disney injustice, a man walked up and gave us four Fastpasses. Oh, the magic! With that problem solved, we went into Mouse Gear to browse and kill some time before we could get on Test Track.

Why don't they make this for girlssss. by kz208, on Flickr

I have a hard time when it comes to Disney merchandise, because I want it all so badly, but I know that when I get home I’ll never wear it. For example, my life now consists of my My Gym shirt and yoga pants, or “professional” attire for observations. The rest of the time, I’m wearing skinny jeans and “nice” shirt. BUT all the shirts are so cute. I’m also ridiculously cheap, so the thought of spending $35 on a t-shirt that is super thin is hard. Thus, I am conflicted and usually just end up browsing it out. I’ll wait until I have kids to buy overpriced merch for – until then, I’ll buy myself charms and earrings.

tiaragirl

Original Poster

Holla at the nations. by kz208, on Flickr

Try somethin' new! by kz208, on Flickr

As an intermission to Mouse Gear, Carly and I headed over to Club Cool. I’m not sure if we’ve ever done this before. I kid you not! It’s hilarious, because it’s out in the open and I’ve known about it for years. Anyway, mucho sampling was done and I MAY have tricked Carly into trying Beverly. I tasted it myself, too (gross), but I actually told her it was GOOD, so she probably got the worst of it..

Beverly moment. by kz208, on Flickr

Love ya sissyyy. by kz208, on Flickr

Awwwwww. by kz208, on Flickr

After the assault on the senses, it was time for Test Track! Another “new” thing of mixed reviews. Carly and Mom had ridden it in the morning, and Carly wasn’t thrilled with the new changes. I was reserving judgment. The frustrating part was that we waited about 30 minutes even with Fastpass – that’s how busy it was! Insane.

Really cute golf sunburn. by kz208, on Flickr

Designin' like a boss. by kz208, on Flickr

Ugliest car eva, thumbs up! by kz208, on Flickr

Snapchats for Brycie! by kz208, on Flickr

I liked the ride – but I’ve always liked Test Track.. probably because I like going fast (remember the almost speeding ticket on the way down?). I also liked the design aspect, though I do see the disconnect that many people have mentioned. As far as the ride itself, it was fine. I liked the look of it – with the dark and the neon – but I felt it rushed. Whatever, we all know we’ll be riding it again.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
WE’RE OFF TO SEE THE WORLD! Mom and Dad peeled off, taking the Fastpass for Soarin’, and we agreed to meet at the Land around 6:00PM. Carly and I set our sights on Germany, aiming for a lovely cupcake, and took off by way of Mexico. We took a look around in Mexico and strolled along to China.

I’m doing my teaching internship in China – quite the adventure. I leave in August sometime, and I’ll be back for Christmas. Basically, it’s part of my Bachelor of Education degree that must be completed – you teach a class (for me, elementary) for four months. My school has the option of doing it in China, so off I go to the Canadian International School of Beijing!

Because of this, we spent more time in China than in previous years. Carly and I stayed and watched Reflections of China, which was nice, and we took some pictures. CHINA PHOTOSHOOT!

Casual garden shots. by kz208, on Flickr

Sayin' hey to my future! by kz208, on Flickr

Takin' a break in Reflections. by kz208, on Flickr

We kept on to Germany. While we successfully avoided our least favourite princess, we were disappointed – no cupcakes. We got a cookie and a pecan cluster instead, and sat down outside on a curb to eat it. They were good, but I wanted cake.. and I should have gotten a caramel apple. Lessons learned: buy all the treats in the future.

Dislike. by kz208, on Flickr

Om nom 1. by kz208, on Flickr

Om nom 2. by kz208, on Flickr

Our walk continued, stopping along the way to browse. We went into the shop in Japan – I was on the hunt for some Sailor Moon stuff for Lauren. Sailor Moon was our favourite, so I always check it out. It paid off this time – I found her a keychain!

Right before the guy dropped my camera. by kz208, on Flickr

Showin' off the &quot;big golf ball&quot;. by kz208, on Flickr

The next official stop was in the UK – we were meeting for supper in the Land, but I knew there wouldn’t be much there that I would really want, and there was no line for fish and chips! Done! We found a table near the Rose and Crown and took a break while I ate. We had a great view of Peter Pan atop the buildings.

Om nom, fish and chips. by kz208, on Flickr

Never grow up! by kz208, on Flickr

It was time to move it or lose it! We were a little bit behind schedule, so we booked it to the Land. Mom and Dad were scoping out some eats, so I took a seat while they all got their food.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
We weren’t sure what to do next, so we wandered a little bit. In the end, we decided to do another attraction long-forgotten to the family: Journey Into Imagination. I know, I know, we’re the WORST EPCOT family. Don’t hate, appreciate that I am trying to re-culture us. Anyway, Carly didn’t enjoy it and the final she-bang blew Mom’s sunglasses off her head – which was pretty funny, actually. I don’t think it’s become a family classic, to be honest.

The wandering continued – we ended up at Turtle Talk with Crush. Dad tapped out – again, too cool. Crush was quite entertaining, as usual, and there was an incident with a bra and a small dude with a grey shell explaining EXACTLY what it was for. Quality family entertainment, right there. Our family entertainment happened when I lifted my camera to take a non-flash photo, and my mother gasp so loudly that many probably thought I removed a weapon from my Dooney. YOU CAN’T HAVE THAT HERE!!! Relax, Jan – I turned the flash off. Carly was so mad – it was hilarious but also embarrassing.

What's a br-aaaaa. by kz208, on Flickr

I’d like to go on the record and say that if I had a job at Disney, I think I would very much like to be the Cast Member who facilitates Crush’s little chat with those of us in the human tank. The girl that was doing it was pretty chill, and I definitely could have improved upon her performance. Anyway, that would be right up there as my #1 job choice. I’d rock it, dudes.

On our way to Soarin’, I got stopped by a lady who told me she liked my dress. It wasn’t the first time I’d heard I that day, but it was still appreciated – I thanked her. Then, her daughter, from her stroller, piped up and said “yes, and I like your hair, too! It matches really good!”. So. Cute. Made my day.

Finally, it was time for Soarin’. The wait, like Test Track, was about 30 minutes with the Fastpass. It was 65 minutes without – I’m not entirely sure what time it was, but EPCOT was clearly still bumpin’. We had a lovely soar over California, but reality hit when we exited the Land to.. THE RAIN. It had finally caught up with us.

Mom and I were not up for waiting it out and loitering outside the doors, so we headed back inside to do Living with the Land. The fish don’t interest me, but I find the plants extremely cool. I’m not skilled in the sciences, but I always found Biology interesting. I like learning about the stuff when I don’t have to be tested on it, I guess!

When we got outside, the unthinkable had happened.. no, it hadn’t stopped raining. Dad and Carly had gone behind Mom’s back and purchased $9 Mickey ponchos! THE HORROR! She was not impressed – and I wasn’t impressed either because, for some reason, Carly had suggested that she and I get children’s ponchos.. really? You couldn’t have just spent the extra $2?

OOOOOh shoot Mickey ponchos. by kz208, on Flickr

Oh well, off to Illuminations in our Mickey ponchos. We weren’t the only very, very wet people waiting to see the fireworks. Everyone was either angry looking or hilarious and laughing their faces off – we were probably somewhere in the middle. When we were officially soaked to the skin, Illuminations started – has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an excessive amount of fire all up in there? Anyway, we definitely got some kind of rain version because my lovely purple fireworks were sparse. Sad.

Fake Illuminations. by kz208, on Flickr

Luckily, Illuminations wasn’t the only thing that was short – the line for the busses was, too, and we made it back to Pop in good time. When we got home it was time to call the boys, and fall asleep to Carly and Brycie FaceTiming.

Sloppy kisses for Goofy. by kz208, on Flickr

PolynesianPrincess

UGH, being soaked at Disney is the WORST!! I hate being wet as it is but having to walk around Disney all day in the rain takes the cake for me. I. Hate. It!

Your dress is super cute though! :) And nice work on the golf course! I am TERRIBLE at golf. I don't have the patient. When I go to the driving range I just swing and hope the ball goes forward instead of behind me (which sometimes happens!)

HopLow

I always love your Trip Reports! Your fam is too cute - it seems like you all get along really well, which is so nice to see.

I just started playing golf - it's a great father/daughter bonding thing. Although, sometimes I just want to concentrate and do it the way I want, and he feels the need to instruct... That's quite annoying o_O, but eventually he'll give it up. Your Minnie golf shirt is SO ADORABLE!! I've always wanted to try golfing down in the World, but there just never seems to be enough time during our trips. Did you bring your own clubs with you?

Can't wait for more! :)

WishIWasAtWDW

Loving the trip report Kenzie! :D It's helping me deal with my post Disney Cruise depression. Your family is super cute! I love your pictures. They show so much personality! I am very impressed with your shopping day. There is no way I could make it that long shopping. You all are professionals! Can't wait to read more.

Allie_Marie

I love your TR!! It makes me miss Disney so much, the food looks incredible! Just like to say that you and your sister are beautiful!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
UGH, being soaked at Disney is the WORST!! I hate being wet as it is but having to walk around Disney all day in the rain takes the cake for me. I. Hate. It!

Your dress is super cute though! :) And nice work on the golf course! I am TERRIBLE at golf. I don't have the patient. When I go to the driving range I just swing and hope the ball goes forward instead of behind me (which sometimes happens!)

It's like.. I want to be here, and I'm happy to be here, but why am I so damp?! Very frustrating - but I feel worse for the families that go for the first time and it rains on them! At least we know what we like, and we can bee line there, avoiding as much rain as possible. They don't know where they're going OR how to get there!

And thanks! I love that dress - it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, so I might have to get another maxi dress.. teehee. I have a shopping problem.

I've been golfing since I was 9 - I'm pretty sure Dad only taught me so he would have someone to play with on vaca and to use me in tournaments! But I enjoy it now. I was terrible and hated it for the first 4 years!

Following along, Kenz.... Great stuff as always!

I leave in 18 days, this is getting me pumped!

Eee! Have the best time and take a million pictures! You can never have too many pictures..

I always love your Trip Reports! Your fam is too cute - it seems like you all get along really well, which is so nice to see.

I just started playing golf - it's a great father/daughter bonding thing. Although, sometimes I just want to concentrate and do it the way I want, and he feels the need to instruct... That's quite annoying o_O, but eventually he'll give it up. Your Minnie golf shirt is SO ADORABLE!! I've always wanted to try golfing down in the World, but there just never seems to be enough time during our trips. Did you bring your own clubs with you?

Can't wait for more! :)

We get along okay.. sometimes more than others. The fact that we get two rooms now helps a TON! Two parents plus an 18 year old and a 23 year old in one room doesn't work out too well. Lots of stress! But we work it out :) I love them, and I miss them a lot.. going home next weekend, woo!

I hate to break it to you, but dads never stop giving instructions! When I make the same mistake twice in a row, Dad informs me immediately. And now, Andrew and I golf together and he either doesn't pay attention or tries to instruct me! Listen, people - I've been doing this for 14 years.. If I'm going to make a mistake, I'm going to make a mistake!

Golfing in the World is so much fun. The courses are spectacular and some of their golf gear is great! Santa brought me that shirt, I think he was in the world sometime in November.. little pre-Christmas vaca! The only thing with golfing while you're at Disney is that you're going to miss something.. Dad and I normally play early (7:30-8ish) while Mom and Carly go to early opening somewhere. We bring our own clubs! Lots of hauling around airports, but it's worth it to me to use my own gear :)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
You shot a 94? Pretty impressive.

Why, because I'm a girl!?

Just kidding. I played better at Osprey, and even better now that I'm out regularly! Most frustrating game.

Loving the trip report Kenzie! :D It's helping me deal with my post Disney Cruise depression. Your family is super cute! I love your pictures. They show so much personality! I am very impressed with your shopping day. There is no way I could make it that long shopping. You all are professionals! Can't wait to read more.

Yay, I'm glad you're enjoying it Ashley! Where was your cruise!? Must see this TR ASAP..

I take pictures of everything. I always drive my family crazy because I'm like, "Okay smile! Now take one of me!" - we will be glad to have them! I always print out a handful for our family album for Momma, and then I have my own Disney album with the 25 "best" or most representative pictures of the trip.. and then I make a scrapbook. ALL THE PICTURES!

Shopping day still makes me cringe..

I love your TR!! It makes me miss Disney so much, the food looks incredible! Just like to say that you and your sister are beautiful!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it :) Food was good.. especially the cupcakes! Om nom.

Awesome report! 15 days till we arrive "home" and reading your TR is getting me even more excited!

Eeep! Have a great trip :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom