Look, it's the Animal King! - Family Vaca, 2013

Hello, lovelies!

I’ve been home for less than a week – fully suffering from Disney withdrawals. Luckily, the weather’s been beautiful and I’ve had visits from friends, so there are many distractions!

This trip was one of the good ones – you can’t go wrong with family vaca. Carly was on me all week, suggesting that I would make fun of her and post unattractive photos, but I would NEVER do that *shifty eyes*. Just kidding. We’ll see.

The trip started for me the day before we flew. I went to work in the morning at My Gym, and taught some cute four year olds how to do forward rolls and hit balloons using tennis rackets. I was home briefly to finish packing my stuff up, and then I went to say goodbye to Andrew. Unfortunately, he was in meetings so we said a quick goodbye and that was the end of that! I was a little early, so I went and got frozen yoghurt before I left.. with cheesecake bites.. unreal.

I'm on my wayyyy! by kz208, on Flickr

It took a little longer than anticipated to make it to my aunt’s place. Especially after I was blaring Rise Against and cruising along, and almost got pulled over by the popo. Oops. My GPS took me all over the sketchiest back roads of Truro, but eventually I made it to Lisa’s at the same time as the fam!

We went to Swiss Chalet for supper and had some catch up moments before heading on to our ritual stop: “The” Pre-Trip Tim Hortons. We actually got Cold Stone ice cream cookie sandwiches, but it’s more the principal of the thing..

Classic family stop! by kz208, on Flickr

Boo rah! by kz208, on Flickr

Soon enough, we made it to the Hilton that’s right by the airport. We all trucked our gear upstairs and chilled out for a few hours before bed.

Four adults and one room at the Hilton. Iffy. by kz208, on Flickr

I was trying to figure out how to turn my data off - quite the go ahead with a loaner phone – but it got sorted out and then it was time for sleep. Unfortunately, sleeping with C is like sleeping with a baby eel and pre-Disney excitement doesn’t mix well with sleep. Got a few hours eventually..

PartOfYourWorld

I LOVE A KENZIE TR!!!!!! Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!! Even though I will probably have a lot of catching up to do!

I am so proud of myself when I recognized when you said Swiss Chalet! One of my cousins that live out there used to work at a Swiss Chalet!

So I'm hoping you guys were able to sleep in your beds after that mess!!!!

I am so happy you loved New Fantasyland! It's my favorite! Especially the Little Mermaid!!!! :) And score for BOG ressies! I can't wait to eat dinner there during our trip! :)

Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!! <3

diddy_mouse

Yay! You started your trip report! :D

Hoo boy that departure day was crazy early...3 am?! Yipes. But when Disney's on the agenda the excitement kicks in and you are ready to go! New Fantasyland looks amazing and props for getting to eat at Be Our Guest. I couldn't snag a dinner ADR for my upcoming trip but I'm really excited to see it for lunch. :)

Can't wait to see what's coming up next!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Kenzie.. Omg.... I cannot tell you HOW FREAKING EXCITED I became when I saw this TR pop up! Seriously love LOVING it already! You and your family are just too cute! I love all the pictures, you guys always look so cute and happy! Can't wait to keep reading! :D <3

Eeee that makes me happy! I'm glad you're enjoying it - I'm a picture fiend (Carly hates it sometimes) but it always makes for great memories! More to come!

I am seriously excited for you to finish this report. I think you all are so adorable. Your writing is so witty and I enjoy it a lot. So hurry up!!:D

Aw, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Writing is fun for me, but sometimes I go a little crazy so these TRs take time! Hoping to get the next day up soon!

Yay!! You started your TR! Can't wait to read more!

Soon! :)

LOVE this TR so far, girl!! :)

I too should title my TR's "Crying Through Disney" .. Glad I'm not the only one who tears up over everything while I'm there!!

Thanks!

And as for the tears - I'm a wreck half the time... emotional wreckage is basically my full-time emotional state, though, so it's not surprising!

KENZZZZZ. Yes I'm very excited to read this TR. I agree with Darolyn - I totally cry at everything in Disney."It's all so magical..." Yes. Magic tears, dear.

JESSSSSSSSSS I'm glad you are along for the ride, and the tears ;)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Kenzie! Y'all are too dang adorable for words!

Yay for Pop Century! Feelin' the love. Will be there in just over a week....

I loved the pic of your room when you finally got there. As the mom who walks around the house muttering continually about cleaning things up I took one look at your picture and thought, "Holy chit! That was FAST!" So where do you sleep??? LOL!

Getting in and out of the Space Mountain ride vehicle with the short skirt. Please describe this maneuver to me because I'm wondering how this is done without offering up a peep show to someone. :D

Love that y'all got to eat at BoG your first night. That's cool! Believe me, I tried so hard, many times daily for over a month, to find us a ressie there. Just not meant to be, I suppose.

First day sounded totally exhausting but fun! Can't wait to hear how the rest played out!

Kelly - I saw a woman that looked like you when I was down there and got THE MOST EXCITED, and then I remembered your trip was a few weeks after ours. I had heart palpitations and everything. Apparently you make an impression.

We destroy rooms on a regular basis.. don't worry, it all went back in the bag before bed, and it was all tidied for Mouse Keeping. Well, my stuff was..

Space Mountain might have been a challenge. It's the only ride in MK that's REALLY tricky to do in a skirt.. so I just wear full back undawearz and hope for the best! No little boys were scarred in the making of this TR. Promise.

A trip report with a Swiss Chalet AND Tim Horton's mentions... I'm in! You and your family look like so much fun.

Hahha, I always name drop Canadian establisments in my TRs because the *few* Canadians on here appreciate it! In EPCOT, I was talking to one of the girls at the CAnadian pavilion about how my dress was from Winners. Good times!

Great pics! :)
75.gif

Thanks! I like well documented trips!

YAY, I was waiting for this, can't wait to read more !! How the heck did you possibly get lost in Truro.....you really are a true country girl, haha :D

RIGHT?! Lisa lives in a weird part - kind of almost on the outskirts, so my GPS took me like ALLLL the way through old downtown and then ALLL the way around, and into potential country before bringing me back by the SObeys/hospital area. I was unimpressed.

I'm looking forward to finding out the meaning of the title to this TR. Great pictures - especially like the one on Dumbo!

- also interested to know how golf went.

Good stuff!

Ohhh, the meaning of the title will come a little later. Mostly, it's about hardcore Disney putting us all over the edge of tiredness!

And golf went good! Spoiler alert: Beat Dad one round! Holllllaaaa.

Woo hoo, so glad you got stared so soon on your TR Kenz! I left Pop for MCO shortly before you arrived, had I been in NJ I could have saved you from your layover in Newark, I am only 5 minutes from the airport! I love that this is a family vaca, I can't even remember the last time my family took one!
So glad you were not disappointed with Mermaid. You are one strong chicky to stay away from all the videos and pictures before you got to ride, I couldn't help myself. Love the pics of you and your sis around New Fantasyland, they are so stinking cute! I too often forget how crazy Space Mountain is! When I was 5 my uncle and father took me on with them, needless to say I was 13 before I ever went on a ride again. Still till this day every time I ride Space I wonder how little kids do it!
Reservations at BoG for dinner are super hard to come by, so you guys were lucky. I am so jealous you got to eat in the West Wing, and don't feel bad about the tears, your not the only one who cries throughout your trips haha!
Keep the awesomeness coming girly!

Ugh, that would have been ideal! The airport wasn't too bad, but four hour + layovers are excessive! Hard to complain when you're flying on airmiles though..

I have a hard time looking at videos and pictures of new things without being there myself.. a lot of the time I over or underestimate what they'll be like, so I just try to stay away! In this case, I'm glad, because it turned out nicely :)

Dad took me on Space and all the other "big" rides on our first trip.. I was 6, and he was very much like "I DON'T HAVE BOYS, YOU'RE DOING THIS". It worked out for me, thankfully! Not too traumatized, and it's the reason the Tower is my favourite ride :)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Great TR! Your family looks like they know how to have fun at WDW.
Can't wait to read more!

That's a very cool atmospheric shot of the carousel at the end there. Nice job.

We've been doing this so long, fun at Disney is like second nature! in all seriousness, though, we love it and we love being together at the Parks. We all like similar things, so it works out nicely.

I'm not a great photographer, but I liked that one too! Point and shoots aren't the way to go for *unreal* shots, but I liked that it showed the new Castle walls.

Awesome TR so far!! I like the pictures, and your outfit with Dale!

Thanks! Dale and I were rocking right now.. along with all the 7 year olds. When at Disney..

I might have teared up a bit at BOG too! It was beautiful. We didn't get any reservations either, but decided to wait in line for lunch. It was soo worth it sweetpea! I can't wait to read the rest of your report Kenzie

It's so hard not to! You walk in and you're IN THE MOVIE. THe ballroom is so breathtaking. Loved it! Definitely worth checking out! I'd like to try lunch.. the food wasn't awesome for me, but maybe the lunch offerings would be more my style.

I LOVE A KENZIE TR!!!!!! Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!! Even though I will probably have a lot of catching up to do!

I am so proud of myself when I recognized when you said Swiss Chalet! One of my cousins that live out there used to work at a Swiss Chalet!

So I'm hoping you guys were able to sleep in your beds after that mess!!!!

I am so happy you loved New Fantasyland! It's my favorite! Especially the Little Mermaid!!!! :) And score for BOG ressies! I can't wait to eat dinner there during our trip! :)

Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!! <3

You WILL have catching up to do, but for a good reason! You must be so excited - when I see your Twitter countdowns I'm excited FOR you!

I cleared the bed-mess up, no worries! I can't sleep with a messy bed like that, yuck. You get buttons in the face and stuff. UNpleasant!

I hope you guys get pit in the West Wing! Very cool and more intimate. HAVE AN INTIMATE TRIP <3
Yay! You started your trip report! :D

Hoo boy that departure day was crazy early...3 am?! Yipes. But when Disney's on the agenda the excitement kicks in and you are ready to go! New Fantasyland looks amazing and props for getting to eat at Be Our Guest. I couldn't snag a dinner ADR for my upcoming trip but I'm really excited to see it for lunch. :)

Can't wait to see what's coming up next!

Yes - but admittedly, we didn't need to be up at 3AM. Dad just likes to be early. We easily could have slept until 3:45 and made the flight with time to spare. When you're flying international, it's a little sketchier though.

Go to BoG for lunch! Just to see the inside! DANCE IN THE BALLROOM! ;)

foreverbelle

OH this is soooo lovely!! I am totally enjoying your trip report.
You my dear friend are absolutely adorable and your enthusiasm is totally infectious. I am sitting her with an absolute smile on my face. Tour family is just to fun, in fact next time I plan to join you guys. LOL

I personally think BOG would be more for the atmosphere more than the food but I am still looking forward to going come August and trying it myself!

Keep it coming and I can't wait for more

sweetpee_1993

Kelly - I saw a woman that looked like you when I was down there and got THE MOST EXCITED, and then I remembered your trip was a few weeks after ours. I had heart palpitations and everything. Apparently you make an impression.

We destroy rooms on a regular basis.. don't worry, it all went back in the bag before bed, and it was all tidied for Mouse Keeping. Well, my stuff was..

Space Mountain might have been a challenge. It's the only ride in MK that's REALLY tricky to do in a skirt.. so I just wear full back undawearz and hope for the best! No little boys were scarred in the making of this TR. Promise.

Oooooh...the thought of me made someone's heart race and have palpitations. Feelin' gooooooood... LOL! I don't think you'd scar any fellas with a peep show, rather you'd make their trip. I can tell you this with all honesty as I have 2 teenage boys, 1 of which is going thru the mega-hormone-overload time. I kid you not, these creatures go thru this little period where you pray they won't fall down and crack open their skulls because you just know all these little miniature female body parts will come spewing out all over the place. I'm sure you already sorta know that boys are weird. Give birth to 'em then raise 'em and "boys are weird" takes on a whooooole new meaning. Fair warning. One girl to the next. *wink wink*

PartOfYourWorld

You WILL have catching up to do, but for a good reason! You must be so excited - when I see your Twitter countdowns I'm excited FOR you!

I cleared the bed-mess up, no worries! I can't sleep with a messy bed like that, yuck. You get buttons in the face and stuff. UNpleasant!

I hope you guys get pit in the West Wing! Very cool and more intimate. HAVE AN INTIMATE TRIP <3

Awwww yay! I saw your post to me earlier today :)

OOoooo I hope so too! When me and my mom went for lunch we sat in the Rose Gallery which was very cute but I hope for dinner me and mike can sit in the West Wing or the Ballroom!!!! I'll cross my fingers for the West Wing! :) ANd thank you we will! <3

gwhb75

Last Tims of the trip! by kz208, on Flickr

Love the Tim Hortons shots (I work at the head office). We normally take a can of coffee down with us and make coffee in our room every morning (don't like the Nescafe stuff they have). Trip report is great so far.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
OH this is soooo lovely!! I am totally enjoying your trip report.
You my dear friend are absolutely adorable and your enthusiasm is totally infectious. I am sitting her with an absolute smile on my face. Tour family is just to fun, in fact next time I plan to join you guys. LOL

I personally think BOG would be more for the atmosphere more than the food but I am still looking forward to going come August and trying it myself!

Keep it coming and I can't wait for more

Aw, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I love writing these things - I enjoy reading everyone else's, so it makes it special to do them yourselves!

My family is wonderful. I love them a lot, and it was nice to get together with them since I live away now! Nothing quite like family vaca!

Oooooh...the thought of me made someone's heart race and have palpitations. Feelin' gooooooood... LOL! I don't think you'd scar any fellas with a peep show, rather you'd make their trip. I can tell you this with all honesty as I have 2 teenage boys, 1 of which is going thru the mega-hormone-overload time. I kid you not, these creatures go thru this little period where you pray they won't fall down and crack open their skulls because you just know all these little miniature female body parts will come spewing out all over the place. I'm sure you already sorta know that boys are weird. Give birth to 'em then raise 'em and "boys are weird" takes on a whooooole new meaning. Fair warning. One girl to the next. *wink wink*

Ahaha feel good! The lady was even good looking! Holla!

Ew, boy hormones. I have a 23 year old that I deal with on a regular basis, and I don't think they calm down very much.. hate to tell ya! As long as they don't start commenting to each other - "Well, she's got great PERSONALITY" - which, as far as I can tell, doesn't have a thing to do with personality.. - you might be okay..

Awwww yay! I saw your post to me earlier today :)

OOoooo I hope so too! When me and my mom went for lunch we sat in the Rose Gallery which was very cute but I hope for dinner me and mike can sit in the West Wing or the Ballroom!!!! I'll cross my fingers for the West Wing! :) ANd thank you we will! <3

Eee, I'm so excited for you! 24 hours! The romance! Have an amazing trip (x2).

Good start! Looking forward to reading the rest :)

Last Tims of the trip! by kz208, on Flickr

Love the Tim Hortons shots (I work at the head office). We normally take a can of coffee down with us and make coffee in our room every morning (don't like the Nescafe stuff they have). Trip report is great so far.

You work at head office? Too cool! We love some good Tims - I'm a bagel addict, unfortunately. My cousin is Program Coordinator at the Tim Hortons Children's Camp in Tatamagouche, NS. She loves it - beautiful facility! I love what you guys do for those kids!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you've already been there and back. Can't wait for the rest of the TR!!!!

Wah, I can't either! At least I get to relive it and bring you all along for the ride!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Animal Kingdom morning dawned bright and early. Not 3AM early, but 6:45AM felt pretty early after the big first day of vaca. When my alarm went off I rolled over to see if Carly was going to take the plunge before me, but she sort of groaned at me – lesson learned: oldest gets the shower first. We were out of the room by 7:25 and headed down to the front desk. The confusion with the system the day before resulted in a lack of charging privileges on our Keys. Unfortunately, it was another long process to get the cards completed and we were late getting to the busses.

Off to Animal Kingdom! by kz208, on Flickr

We hit Animal Kingdom around 8:15AM. “Spoiler Alert”: we tried all week, but didn’t make it to a single opening “on time”. Bummer. Anyway, the park was quiet and we saw very few people on the way to Everest (by way of Dinoland USA).

Can't beat that! by kz208, on Flickr

New boyfriend! by kz208, on Flickr

Cute little fam. by kz208, on Flickr

Where are all the friends? by kz208, on Flickr

After our trek through AK (it always seems like this park is the MOST massive) we made it to Everest. Five minute wait. The whole family walked on.. twice. Then Mom and Dad bowed out, and Carly and I walked on another two times. We met some colourful characters on our last run – friendly, but colourful. Through our mountain expeditions, we also had a photoshoot.. or 5.

WOOOOAAAHHHHH! by kz208, on Flickr

Family Everest runs. by kz208, on Flickr

Cas Everest photoshoot continues. by kz208, on Flickr

UM OH DEAR. by kz208, on Flickr

WOOOOO LOVIN' LIFE. by kz208, on Flickr

Our fourth run was our final one, since the ‘rents were waiting and we wanted to do something as a family (awwwww). It was only about 9AM by this time, and overcast, but we made our way over to Kali River Rapids anyway. Dadder seemed adamant that we ride it IMMEDIATELY – he’s the boss! When we got to the front of the line the Cast Member directed us to the new locker situation. I’m a fan – with all the tech vacationers must be carrying, it makes sense to have a place to stash your electronics. My guess is that someone’s phone got destroyed? I know mine would have, since this is what I looked like after Kali…

Kali casualties. by kz208, on Flickr

Never listening to Dad again. by kz208, on Flickr

Thanks, Dadder. I was soaked ALL day – my shirt dried quickly, but my shorts were another story. I need to purchase something even LIGHTER weight, apparently. So unfortunate.

tiaragirl

Original Poster

Family adventures! by kz208, on Flickr

Off to roam around Africa for a safari! It was the longest wait we had all day – probably about 25 minutes? Quickly spoiled by these wait times – unfortunately, they didn’t last for the remainder of the week. Our safari driver was Elise – she was peppy. I’m always curious to know how people get assigned jobs within Disney. I wonder what she did before she drove those vehicles. Anyway, the lions were out and posing! Safari pictures are all generic and when I take them, brutal, so I won’t bore you with ‘em!

Lazy days in Africa by kz208, on Flickr

Now, it was time for coffee and – we thought – cupcakes. We waited in line at the bakery in Africa, but when Carly and I got to the front of the line, we were (moderately rudely) informed that they do not sell cupcakes. “It is”, she said, “breakfast time”. Well, ex-cuuuuuuuuse me. Mom and Dad grabbed a coffee and Carly and I wandered around the shops while we waited. We reconvened and decided it was time to hit Dinosaur.

Off to Dinoland USA! The park was still incredibly quiet. We made a pit stop at the bathrooms in Discovery Cove. I have it written in my notes, and I can’t remember why – usually this means that it is a bathroom that I didn’t remember as being anything special, but it was really nice. Currently, all I remember is my shorts were still soaked and very cold, and that the whole experience was unpleasant. It’s possible that the bathrooms has nice, tile floors? I’ll have to check it out next time!

To continue with our very lucky timing, we walked on Dinosaur. Every time I ride this ride, I think of how much Lauren hates it. I also think that the picture is in the wrong place. I find it much more intense at the end, versus with the giant-dino-in-the-face moment. That being said, I still came out looking very concerned.

Missin' Tarzan. by kz208, on Flickr

Before this trip, I’d never seen Finding Nemo: The Musical. Originally, I was hesitant because Finding Nemo ISN’T a musical, so why did they make it one? Why did you have to go mess it up, bros? Then, I saw Toy Story: The Musical – well done, with catchy music and some heartwarming moments. While the family (AKA Mom and Carly) wasn’t thrilled about waiting and watching, I had made it a priority for Animal Kingdom day. Luckily, we walked in to perfect seats 5 minutes before the show started.

We need this for Bubblestorm at work! by kz208, on Flickr

Official verdict: not as good as Toy Story, but not bad! Dori was amazing, she really made the show. I thought the colours and sets were gorgeous and very reminiscent of the movie, and that was incredible to see. The disappointing part was that I found some of the lyrics a little.. lame to me? That’s probably blasphemous, but when you’re replacing Tarzan’s score, you’ve got to be on your A game! Moral of the story is, I didn’t cry.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
After all that stuff was accomplished, we decided that food might be a good idea. Parents and sisters went their separate ways. Momma was off on the hunt for the famed corn dog, while Carly wanted chicken nuggets. We ended up at Restaurantasaurus, where I should have purchased the Animal Kingdom travel mug – but didn’t. The same thing would happen at the end of the week at Hollywood Studios. You’d think by 23 you would learn that being impulsive for $5 is really reasonable.

First nugs of vaca! by kz208, on Flickr

Following the consumption of the first, but certainly not last, nugs of the trip, Carls and I hiked BACK to Africa. It was the “appropriate” time for cupcakes, and we secured both a While Chocolate Elephant cupcake as well as a spot to eat it. This was the first cupcake of the trip. Verdict: amazing icing, good cupcake, but too much coconut for me. Carly really liked the coconut, though. Honestly, I didn’t even know the girl would EAT coconut, so we all learned a little something with our dear friend, the elephant.

Om nom. by kz208, on Flickr

Chocolate elephants in the room. by kz208, on Flickr

Our designated meeting spot was Camp Minnie Mickey, so we headed that way. It was starting to spit rain, but it had been overcast all day so we didn’t think much of it. Of course, I was still uncomfortably cold and wet, so I probably wouldn’t have minded that much. When we met up, the lines for the characters were extremely long, so we revamped the plan. Carly and Dad headed off to Everest, and Mom and I stayed to watch the Festival of the Lion King.

We see this show every trip, without fail. For this reason, Carly and Dad preferred to do something else. For me, it’s a necessity at Animal Kingdom. I love the music and the costumes, and when Animal Kingdom first opened we went and danced around during the finale. As a result, I am still obsessed with the zebra costume – if you’re in the giraffe section, she’s always one of your animal dancers!

Team Giraffe! by kz208, on Flickr

Momma's fav. by kz208, on Flickr

This is another one that makes me think of Lauren, because she can’t handle Can You Feel The Love Tonight. I can’t really handle ANY of it, so I cried a bunch.. it was okay, though, because the lady beside me was also crying. One of my favourite remixes at the gym is a Lion King remix called King of Africa.. so I took a picture of the big Simba for the girls and sent that along. Here is the remix: imagine me breakin’ it down when this comes on.

Lion King Remix (King of Africa):

When we went to leave it was literally pouring. Raining lions and warthogs, even. I got a text from Carly saying that she and Dad were stuck on Everest – they were next to board when the rain had started, and stranded. Mom and I headed out to the front of the park, and to the bus stops. There was no point waiting for them, and we had accomplished all we really wanted to (success: escaped It’s Tough To Be A Bug).

Peace out, wet Tree of Life. by kz208, on Flickr

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Back at Pop, I picked up some post cards and International Stamps (megabucks). Carly and Dad eventually got back, and we geared up. We were heading to the outlets – it was 3:15PM.

70s living. by kz208, on Flickr

Bulk Barn treats made their way to Pop! by kz208, on Flickr

I have this problem when I go shopping in the States – it’s really stressful, because I usually have a few peoples’ birthday presents to pick up, and then the usual trip treats for the select few (Andrew and Lauren). I put so much pressure on myself that it gets really un-fun. This time was no exception, though I did pick up a few treats here and there.. this trip was dubbed the “weird dress” trip for me. I got these two at Armani Exchange for $45 together – not bad!

DSC03553 by kz208, on Flickr

Weird dress 2 by kz208, on Flickr

Everyone was right cranky when we left the outlets… could it be the rain? Could we be spinning? We checked in at an Outback Steakhouse, but the wait was 45 minutes and a few in the party didn’t want to wait, which frustrated others in the party. We went to Publix and got this and that for the room and breakfasts, and then headed back to the World.

On the drive “home”, I suggested that we head over to Art of Animation to see what their food court is like. Mom and Dad had been over to check it out on their November trip, but Carly and I hadn’t seen it (except from the road on the way in). It turned out to be a pretty good solution, because they had some interesting offerings. I got butter chicken for supper – as an Indian food lover, this was a nice surprise. It had a little kick to it (love that) but the spinach thing they served with it was TERRIBLE. Avoid that. The lobby and food court were just gorgeous – I would have looked around more, but we were “spinning” and everyone needed a break, so we returned home to Popopopop.

So stunning! by kz208, on Flickr

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? by kz208, on Flickr

Butta chickennnnn and naan! by kz208, on Flickr

Upon return, it was time for the best part of shopping: FASHION SHOW! Everyone tried on new clothes and pranced between our connecting rooms. Lovely things, smiling people.

I called Andrew briefly and fell asleep to Carly FaceTiming Bryce somewhere around 10:30PM!

diddy_mouse

<3 the Festival of the Lion King love! :D I became obsessed with this show a few years ago and now I cannot miss it when we go to the AK. Oh and I can't keep it together during Can You Feel the Love Tonight. That and the reprise of Circle of Life at the end. Classic Disney!

plaz10

In Kenz's world - if you don't cry at it...then it's not that good. Lol. That's pretty correct in my world as well...except I do tear up at Nemo. :rolleyes: guilty. I bet there are few things that NEITHER of us cry at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom