Location and name of Cat Cora's new restaurant

imamouse

Original Poster
Cat Cora's new restaurant at Walt Disney World, Kouzzina, is scheduled to open by fall 2009 in the space currently occupied by Spoodles.

jasondiff

I will miss Spoodles! Maybe not so much the Spoodles of late, but the Spoodles of 5 years ago was great. Very interesting that this new restaurant is not going to Pleasure Island!

jmvd20

I think Cat Cora opening a new restaurant there will be a major plus over Spoodles.

Next time I'm at the world I will have to make sure I check it out!

DisneyGigi

I think Cat Cora opening a new restaurant there will be a major plus over Spoodles.

Next time I'm at the world I will have to make sure I check it out!

I agree, Cat Cora Rocks! I so wanted to go to the F&W Festival when she was there. I will definately be trying this one out.

MickeyMad

Coming from the UK one of the nicest things is landing in orlando, making it to the hotel (WDW Dolphin) and then after a quick freshening up being able to spend the first night on the Boardwalk enjoying our beloved american Spoodles pizza. We were only there 4 weeks ago and many a night on our way back from Epcot we would stop to enjoy the ambience and good food of Spoodles. Very disappointed to hear of this closure, surely the Boardwalk could be made larger to accomodate a new resteraunt e.g: just past the ESPN or there abouts. my husband on hearing of it's closure has said it's a tragedy and the Boardwalk will not be the same without Spoodles and it's pizza so much so that he says we will probably not go again to Disney for a fourth time trip. Sooooo sad !!!!!

jakeman

I'm looking forward to this change. We have had bad luck at Spoodle's. The wife and I have eaten there thrice and only once did we enjoy it.

diddy_mouse

I do remember hitting up the pizza window at Spoodles. But I'll welcome the new restaurant. I'm always up for something new/different when it comes to food. :D

goodtimes5286

ive never eaten at spoodles to be honest, but im wondering now, why didnt they just send her down to DTD?

supposedly landry's is going under (taking two MONSTER DTD restaurants maybe), west side is in shambles, they crushed PI, so why again not try to revitilize DTD with some cat cora flavor?

Figment76

Count me as one of those glad to see Spoodles is going. The few times I tried breakfast there, the food would be cold. IMHO, the dinner menu wasn't all that good, either. Here's hoping the new place is better!

Kamikaze

ive never eaten at spoodles to be honest, but im wondering now, why didnt they just send her down to DTD?

supposedly landry's is going under (taking two MONSTER DTD restaurants maybe), west side is in shambles, they crushed PI, so why again not try to revitilize DTD with some cat cora flavor?

Landry's isn't going under. Just going to close the underperforming restaurants. The WDW ones obviously are not those.

jmvd20

my husband on hearing of it's closure has said it's a tragedy and the Boardwalk will not be the same without Spoodles and it's pizza so much so that he says we will probably not go again to Disney for a fourth time trip. Sooooo sad !!!!!

Never going to go back again over Pizza? And not even good pizza at that!

Dizknee_Phreek

Why Spoodles? Why? I'm VERY upset about this news! The Spoodles pizza window had become a must-stop every trip for my family and I. We had tried the restaurant once, but didn't care a lot for it. So I get the change in that. But do they HAVE to take the pizza window away, too?? Can't they keep that?? They're slowly taking away all the decent pizza places on property. And being the pizza fanatic I am, I don't like that very much. Boardwalk will definitely not be the same.
Is there a protest or a petition about this yet?? If there is, let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom