Location and name of Cat Cora's new restaurant

rocketscientist

I, too, think Cora will come up with some good stuff there, but as far as I know she only does things like menu concepts and the such, I don't expect her to be a standing chef there. Something different is always welcome though and I'm sure it'll be popular!

As for Morimoto, he still does good. When he wins, he's done many by just shut-outs, but when the item isn't something he's familiar with, it hurts. Like battle Chilis or Beets... not going to go his way. He also gets challenged by some of the more threatening competitors I think.

He's definately got depth of skill and I think you may even be able to argue the most of all the iron chefs, but when you force him out of his flavor profiles, he doesn't have the breadth of skills. I'd say that Cora has the greatest breadth of skill on the show, she never falls back on the same thing or type of thing, so she works best with an ingredient where she can do greek for one dish, southern another, and modern american for the third, etc. If she gets an ingredient where she's stuck to a certain taste or someone out-imagines her, its her weak point. The different personalities and skill make the show interesting.

But back to the restaurant, I hope they have Ouzo shots, only for the patrons though! It'd be a little weird if the chefs had one after they completed each dish... I imagine service would get slow... (fans of the show will know what I mean)

SoccerMickey

I find it interesting though that they are exchanging operations in Disney restaurants other than Downtown Disney where they are trying lure tenants into.

MKCP 1985

:(

Spoodles has been my favorite restaurant on the Boardwalk, even to the point of going out of our way to eat there.

Oh well.

I'm sure this Cat Cora "Kouzzina" will be a fine place to eat, too.

SoccerMickey

I have some friends who usually make Spoodles on their travel itinerary. Not sure if thats because they're dining plan people but not far ahead planners and that restaurant never is sold out or they really like it. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom