Living with the Land Refurbishment 8/2/2009

hsisthebest

Are we sure this has happened?

I still have not seen this confirmed anywhere else. Can we get some in-park proof maybe? I'm going in late Sept. and I'm betting it'll be open!!

EPCOT Explorer

I wouldn't think so. When we were down in May they looked good, if anything some of the show sequences should be updated, unless I am missing something. :shrug:

I agree. It always looks nice. Maybe a few AA's needed help, but that's about it. The ride is always very clean.

We even saw a bottle of Windex left behind on a prop one trip.:lol:

janoimagine

I agree. It always looks nice. Maybe a few AA's needed help, but that's about it. The ride is always very clean.

We even saw a bottle of Windex left behind on a prop one trip.:lol:

The only issue I have ever had about this ride was the line, it seemed to be pretty unorganized on our last trip, a few people actually thought they were in line for the food court. :)

EPCOT Explorer

No I like it too, it was just a mess at the bottom of the stairs when we were there, they needed somebody directing traffic. :ROFLOL:
Honestly, that's the biggest problem in The Land, now. I LOVE the refurb it's gotten and the experience of the Pavilion, but the traffic pattern is terrible. Trying to eat lunch while people run by screaming for Soarin' is not fun. The old way, with no walkways worked much better.

janoimagine

Honestly, that's the biggest problem in The Land, now. I LOVE the refurb it's gotten and the experience of the Pavilion, but the traffic pattern is terrible. Trying to eat lunch while people run by screaming for Soarin' is not fun. The old way, with no walkways worked much better.

Ahh ... the good old days, I miss them too. :)

EPCOTPluto

Yes, well, at least one night at The Land is so much better than a morning there, rushing to Soarin'... :animwink:

Unless you like the rush for Soarin' as much as I do...

Rob562

That's one reason why I usually eat in the "winter" section of the seating area, over between the LWTL queue and the Circle of Life exit if it's at all busy in the Land. It's a bit removed from the hustle and bustle, and is a little calmer.

-Rob

EPCOT Explorer

That's one reason why I usually eat in the "winter" section of the seating area, over between the LWTL queue and the Circle of Life exit if it's at all busy in the Land. It's a bit removed from the hustle and bustle, and is a little calmer.

-Rob

We've tried to get a table there for the past few years....and only got one once.:lol::brick:

Mukta

I am really sad about this. I am taking my Mother for her one and only trip to the World. She is not a Disney person at all. This is one attraction she would have loved. I have been telling her about it all year. I would have scheduled my trip for later in the year if I had known about it.

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Well it looks like officially it's going to be going down for a couple of months. I am still surprised Disney never announced it. Oh well, it's in need of a desperate refurb, and lets just hope it gets the attention it deserves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom