LIVE UPDATES: D23 Expo - WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS Presentation 6:30pm EDT

Captain Chaos

I can't even sugar coat tonight's level of suckery...and that's saying something for me.

Universal trip, anyone?

LOL.. it's OK crockett, there are a few others who are preparing their sugar coated replies as we speak... it's ok.. we'll allow you to join the dark side...

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Listen to Lou's podcast on Sunday.. he will lead the Pixie Dust Brigade in saying what a wonderful presentation Disney had and how awesome everything is going to be....

He's going to give his opinion shortly, as soon as he gets back to his booth.

But yes, he'll be leading the Pixie Dust Brigade.

ronmeri28

If I paid for a trip to vire this crap, I would demand my money back. I have been to many technology conferences and you always learn something new.

Captain Chaos

I'm so glad to see the 12 year-olds on this board so disappointed. Once again, you idiotically expect TWDC to spend $3 billion a year on e-tickets, when they have already announced a new park in China, an expansion in HK and MK, a new resort in Hawai'i and an extensive redux in DCA all underway.

Do everyone a favor? Finish up your Spaghetti-O's and then go finish your remedial math homework. Come back when you turn 16. Thanks, bye. :wave:

Right on queue...

ChrisM

Did the attendees boo at the conclusion? I would have laid into them and likely been enthusiastically ejected by security.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I'm so glad to see the 12 year-olds on this board so disappointed. Once again, you idiotically expect TWDC to spend $3 billion a year on e-tickets, when they have already announced a new park in China, an expansion in HK and MK, a new resort in Hawai'i and an extensive redux in DCA all underway.

Do everyone a favor? Finish up your Spaghetti-O's and then go finish your remedial math homework. Come back when you turn 16. Thanks, bye. :wave:

Glad you're here.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Let's get some perspective on this. D23 is not the only mechanism that Disney have to announce new projects. They will do it when it is most beneficial to them to do so. D23 is not necessarily that. WDW has announced new projects for 40 years without D23.

jt04

Countdown to the Pixie Dust Brigade's spin on why this prsentation was AWESOME....

We are getting a new bowling alley at WWoS.:sohappy:

Evidently all capital went to the new kids coaster. :lookaroun

Not even any DTD news. Wow, just wow. :dazzle:

lebeau

Wait??? he is??? I shut it down... let me go check to see if the world is ending or if there is a full moon... TDO won't be happy with their puppet, I mean LOU...

He said he'd give his opinion shortly but said "The Box" had a general sense of disappointment. Maybe he'll explain why they are "wrong" when he gives his opinion.

Crockett

Banned
So does this mean DAK is going to be as-is for another (however many) years? :shrug: That is the one place that needed tonight to come thru the most.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
The most disappointing thing....

2 years ago they announced FLE. The first stage not scheduled to open until summer 2012 through 2013.

This year they announce nothing.

2+2 = 4

Nothing coming past 2013 for at least 4 years. So we are looking at 2017 for WDW major attractions.

I pray I am wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom