Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

haveyoumetmark

They are content aggregators parroting the same information. I can’t find any legitimate sourcing on this.

One reason for my incredulity is that both the Mufasa and Moana 2 trailers on the official Disney YT page have far more views, and they were released the same day.
Moana 2 and Mufasa are likely not considered live-action remakes.

Disney Analyst

They are content aggregators parroting the same information. I can’t find any legitimate sourcing on this.

One reason for my incredulity is that both the Mufasa and Moana 2 trailers on the official Disney YT page have far more views, and they were released the same day.

Right, this is 120 million views across social media. So that would YT, IG, TikTok, Twitter. Etc.

But you’re right that there isn’t a news source, or Disney saying this that I can find. I usually trust Luiz with data, but unclear. I went across as many official channels I know of, as I could, and got to 55ish million views. But of course there are likely many non-English channels I am missing, and other sources that count to the official total.

Last edited:

Vegas Disney Fan

The official Disney trailer on YouTube has 4.54 million views, 65k likes, and 25k comments. Judging by the first couple dozen “top rated” comments I read my guess is most comments are just making fun of some of the decisions… like not giving little people jobs because that would be offensive to little people, how no one would actually pick Zegler over Gadot as the fairest in the land, rooting for the poison apple, etc. One of them was positive at least, someone admired the bravery of Disney for leaving the comments open.

Chi84

Premium Member
Now I’m reading that some people who viewed the trailer think Snow White has been turned into an ungrateful nag because she has the dwarfs cleaning during Whistle Why You Work. 😂

People are going to give themselves a stroke trying to find ways to dislike this movie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom