Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

Chi84

Premium Member
I would think then they'd go the live action route, no? The cartoon looking dwarfs (and animals) make it seem they're trying to aim squarely at the younger kids in my opinion.
It seems they are going the live-action route. But they don’t want to stray so far from the original dwarfs that the story becomes unrecognizable. So a blend makes sense.

I’m very intrigued by this movie; excited to see it.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I would think then they'd go the live action route, no? The cartoon looking dwarfs (and animals) make it seem they're trying to aim squarely at the younger kids in my opinion.
As we've seen with all the live-action remakes that not everything is actually live action. CGI is used in a lot of them with some a mix of CGI and actual live action, such as Jungle Book which I thought was a good blend.

And I think its aimed at both kids and adults, which is a good broad appeal in my opinion.

Tha Realest

Disney’s social media team when they see why Gal Gadot and Rachel Zegler are trending…

1723595266077.gif

Chi84

Premium Member
Look around. Suffice it to say, despite where you fall in that conflict, weighing in in the manner she did (responding to her tweet promoting the Snow White trailer) and the timing based on the harassment of her Israeli costar is unwise.
I have no idea why anyone cares what any celebrity thinks about politics. I know I couldn’t care less.

In any case, if either of them does or says anything that violates the terms of their employment with Disney, it’s up to Disney to handle it. As long as they fulfill their contractual obligations, I suppose they have they can say whatever they like.

Vegas Disney Fan

Disney should have written this off when they had the chance, throwing more money at it and adding another year of reshoots isn’t going to overcome the frequent controversial Zegler comments.

Her recent comments should make the pre-release press tour interesting at least, wonder if they’ll even be able to get them in the same room.

Chi84

Premium Member
Disney should have written this off when they had the chance, throwing more money at it and adding another year of reshoots isn’t going to overcome the frequent controversial Zegler comments.

Her recent comments should make the pre-release press tour interesting at least, wonder if they’ll even be able to get them in the same room.
My bet is other than a few people who have issues with the movie apart from her, no one will care.

I also expect there will be no issues on the press tour.

erasure fan1

It's already been making the rounds. It's really hard to fathom after all that's been discussed and going on, that Disney doesn't just put a zero tolerance rule in place for political statements on social media.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom