Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

Disney Analyst

So in other words, we got to spend months and months listening to people whine and complain about a perceived issue that never even existed in the first place. Fantastic.

Sounds like it. Of course everything should be taken with a grain of salt, on all sides.

But it would make sense, especially if they want to build more in common between Snow White and Jonathan, like they did with Ariel and Eric.

Disstevefan1

Iger: "The backlash is getting out of control. We got to lose the magical creatures and bring back the dwarfs!"

Producers: "But the photo of the magical creatures is already out there!"

Iger: "I dont care, just fix it!"

Producers: "Ok, ok...... We take the magical creatures and turn them into bandits."

Iger: "There are bandits in the Snow White story?"

Producers: "Now there are! It doesn't matter, our story is so different, it doesn't matter, as long as we can still call it Snow White we are good!"

Chi84

Premium Member
/
Iger: "The backlash is getting out of control. We got to lose the magical creatures and bring back the dwarfs!"

Producers: "But the photo of the magical creatures is already out there!"

Iger: "I dont care, just fix it!"

Producers: "Ok, ok...... We take the magical creatures and turn them into bandits."

Iger: "There are bandits in the Snow White story?"

Producers: "Now there are! It doesn't matter, our story is so different, it doesn't matter, as long as we can still call it Snow White we are good!"
Alternatively, say nothing at all because the movie has dwarfs.

As far as additional characters and story lines, I sure hope there will be some or we’re in for a lot of scenes of sweeping, dishwashing and “But I don’t want to wash up before dinner!”

Disstevefan1

/

Alternatively, say nothing at all because the movie has dwarfs.

As far as additional characters and story lines, I sure hope there will be some or we’re in for a lot of scenes of sweeping, dishwashing and “But I don’t want to wash up before dinner!”
Alternatively, if they were always bandits, the moment the photo leaked, tell us there are the bandits and release the photo like above with the dwarfs behind Snow White. Somebody made that, why didn't they do this several months ago to clarify, IF ITS TRUE.

Both the leak and not immediately clarifying the confusion is Disney's fault.

Disney Analyst

I suppose we'll know definitively once the film comes out. I'd be very glad to be proven wrong in my earlier assumption.

I tend to lean to the idea that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

Was Disney really going to do a version of the film without the 7 Dwarfs, when those 7 characters are pretty much the heart of the original film?

When Disney mentioned consulting with the community, that more than likely meant to forge the best path towards representing these characters, and at least showing they understand there could be criticism.

Or it could be the conspiracy some (not you) are pedalling on here, that they were indeed replacing them completely, have suddenly changed course, and will now need to reshoot every single scene between Snow and those 7 characters, OR work really hard on editing out every actor to replace them with a CGI version...

Chi84

Premium Member
Alternatively, if they were always bandits, the moment the photo leaked, tell us there are the bandits and release the photo like above with the dwarfs behind Snow White. Somebody made that, why didn't they do this several months ago to clarify, IF ITS TRUE.

Both the leak and not immediately clarifying the confusion is Disney's fault.
Disney doesn’t tell anybody anything. It’s been that way since I can remember.

That’s why there are entire threads on multiple sites devoted to how long you can park with a dinner reservation and whether an annual pass holder can take their family through the dedicated entrance.

Disney’s not going to respond to every goofy idea the internet comes up with, especially given some of the nonsense sites spreading this speculation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom