List of Spring '08 CPs

wdwdude423

Original Poster
I hope everyone that's on this site gets in, we all deserve it for being the biggest Disney fans out there! :) Good Luck to all of you who are waiting for your interviews or are waiting to hear back from Disney!

dbogue

hey guys havent been paying attention to this post all that much. Any other ppl joining us this spring?? If so CONGRATS and cant wait to see you guys in january!

Scar Junior

the earlier you get there the better choice of apartments you get....also Chatham is the nicer of the 2. Chatham is only 2 years old i believe and it is really quiet. Vista Way....i have been told is falling apart, one of the guys i worked with said is frigde door fell off, but it is party city compared to Chatham. and alot of people i worked with who lived there said they loved it. if you want to party all the time stay at vista but just know you can always party there and then go somplace quiet to sleep at night

Ummm... actually Chatham was built about 7 years ago. I stayed there on my first CP in 2003. Also, there are parties at both... it's just that the layout of Vista is more social. Chatham is quieter, but at times seems unsocial. My only complaint with Vista is there aren't any balconies. Either way, if you want friends and parties... you'll find them; if you want peace and quiet, you'll get it. Where you live has a minimal effect on your internship. Of all the things to worry about... this should be at the bottom of your list.

I'm interviewing today. This is my last chance to do the CP again... I'm undecided on whether I will be heading down this spring but since they'll be on campus I'll apply and decide later.

Name: Brad
School: U of Minnesota
1st CP: Spring 2003 (as a freshman): "It's tough to be a bug"
Former Campus Rep.
Year in School: Graduated, but technically allowed to apply.
Role: Attractions (probably)

MickeysMyBoy

Yo! Congrats on graduating! I will be graduating in December and this is as also my last oppurtunity to do the program. My last CP was Fall 2002 and I extended to Spring 03 so its been a long time since i have done a program. Good Luck on your interview.I have a question tho' :u said that you will probably be doing attractions...is there something I am missing????? do former CP's have some kind of seniority or something and have the chance to pick their role? If so ,please tell me how that works because I didn't know!

MickeysMyBoy

I'm interviewing today. This is my last chance to do the CP again... I'm undecided on whether I will be heading down this spring but since they'll be on campus I'll apply and decide later.
Yo! Congrats on graduating! I will be graduating in December and this is as also my last oppurtunity to do the program. My last CP was Fall 2002 and I extended to Spring 03 so its been a long time since i have done a program. Good Luck on your interview.I have a question tho' :u said that you will probably be doing attractions...is there something I am missing????? do former CP's have some kind of seniority or something and have the chance to pick their role? If so ,please tell me how that works because I didn't know!
<!-- / message -->

MickeysMyBoy

I am teaching today but i just called home and my letter is there!!! i can not express the nervousness i feel right now. I have another two hours b4 my day is over! i am gonna go crazy!!!!!!

phenom1307

Ummm... actually Chatham was built about 7 years ago. I stayed there on my first CP in 2003. Also, there are parties at both... it's just that the layout of Vista is more social. Chatham is quieter, but at times seems unsocial. My only complaint with Vista is there aren't any balconies. Either way, if you want friends and parties... you'll find them; if you want peace and quiet, you'll get it. Where you live has a minimal effect on your internship. Of all the things to worry about... this should be at the bottom of your list.

Name: Brad
School: U of Minnesota
1st CP: Spring 2003 (as a freshman): "It's tough to be a bug"
Former Campus Rep.
Year in School: Graduated, but technically allowed to apply.
Role: Attractions (probably)

ummmmm....cool i heard it was new and was never told exactly when it was made. also i know there are parties at both

MickeysMyBoy

For me this is unprecedented. I interviewed last Sunday (10/14/07) She told me it was really late and that popular positions like attractions ( my number 1 choice would be sparse) and that lots of people were trying to get in for SPRING ADVANTAGE so IF they accept me they have to put me in regular Spring. Well....i got home and opened it, and before i did i just figured that they wouldn't send a thick packet if i wasn't accepted....opened it...opened the folder and turned the white sheet over....i covered it up from the top and work my way down,"Dear Jaris" it read........................................."CONGRATULATIONS!...blah blah blah.....ATTRACTIONS cast member for spring advantage 08!!!!"Yep...i got alil teary eyed so what!....i gotta go and read it some more!

joanna71985

For me this is unprecedented. I interviewed last Sunday (10/14/07) She told me it was really late and that popular positions like attractions ( my number 1 choice would be sparse) and that lots of people were trying to get in for SPRING ADVANTAGE so IF they accept me they have to put me in regular Spring. Well....i got home and opened it, and before i did i just figured that they wouldn't send a thick packet if i wasn't accepted....opened it...opened the folder and turned the white sheet over....i covered it up from the top and work my way down,"Dear Jaris" it read........................................."CONGRATULATIONS!...blah blah blah.....ATTRACTIONS cast member for spring advantage 08!!!!"Yep...i got alil teary eyed so what!....i gotta go and read it some more!

Congrats!

DreamAurora

Name: Alysia
School: U of Mass
Year in School: Graduating, last chance for the cp.
Role: Hospitality
Start Date: January 16!

I can't wait to start! :ROFLOL:

filmgeek101

I am so excited!!!

Name: Michelle
School: Manatee Community College
Year: Sophomore
Role: Attractions!!!!!
Arrival Date: 1/28/08 :( ( I hope I still get a nice apartment)

We should have a WDW Magic party! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom