List of Spring '08 CPs

vendetta9304

I dont see how you could get in trouble for that. I mean if I go to the bar and come home after I don't see how I could get in trouble for that. Have you gotten accepted yet?

JenJas87

no it hasnt even been a week since my interview but i cant wait!!! I'm so excited and i hope everything works out! I will definitely post here again to let you all know if im in or not!:animwink:

vendetta9304

Ha your probably in. The only person I've ever heard of getting rejection was rejected for a couple of felonies. What is your first choice role?

wdwdude423

Original Poster
no it hasnt even been a week since my interview but i cant wait!!! I'm so excited and i hope everything works out! I will definitely post here again to let you all know if im in or not!:animwink:

If it makes you feel any better I got my letter a week after my interview, so expect it to come any day now! :D

JenJas87

my first choice was attractions!!! i really want to work at a ride that has a spiel so i get to interact and perform for guests. I wanted to do entertainment but i couldnt get to an audition so i might audition while i am there and stay for the spring ad program. I turn 21 on feb. 4th so my birthday will be right when i get down there if it works out!!! getting way too excited!

wdwdude423

Original Poster
LOL Cool! I really wanted Attractions too but ended up getting Merchandise. I don't care anymore though I'm just so excited that I'm going. I can't wait til January.

Shere_Khan

They haven't even come to my school yet, lol, but I'm actually thinking about it. I did one in 2004. I heard they might have an alumni-only program again for Summer 2008 too. I don't know if I want to miss the next semester. My school seems to be the last presentation in Michigan, not until November 12.

You go to Western? I graduated from there in 2006! Woo hoo for Western!

yeah im pretty sure your statement isnt true either..i know plenty of people that went back to their apartments drunk and never once got in trouble. price management even said they cant prove you were drinking just by the way youre acting. unless you have the cup or drink in your hand they can't prove a thing...thats what the lady who runs price management said the day we moved in.

If your acting like an idiot, being loud and obnoxious late at night, the cops could be called and they can prove it.

phenom1307

If your acting like an idiot, being loud and obnoxious late at night, the cops could be called and they can prove it.

well i know thats true....but if you are drunk and not acting like that they cant prove you are drunk, thats at least what the people who run price management said

JenJas87

I am very proud to announce (finally!)
Name: Jen
Year in school: Junior
Role: Merchandise
Arrival Date:early January (sometime)

I found out today! excited to meet all of you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom