Arrival Date(if known):

Name: Dale
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Freshman
Session: Spring Advantage
Role: Merchandise
Arrival Date(if known): Havn't picked yet

vendetta9304

Name: Brad
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Sophomore (3rd Year though)
Session: Spring
Role: Attractions
Arrival Date(if known): January 7th!

phenom1307

the earlier you get there the better choice of apartments you get....also Chatham is the nicer of the 2. Chatham is only 2 years old i believe and it is really quiet. Vista Way....i have been told is falling apart, one of the guys i worked with said is frigde door fell off, but it is party city compared to Chatham. and alot of people i worked with who lived there said they loved it. if you want to party all the time stay at vista but just know you can always party there and then go somplace quiet to sleep at night

wdwdude423

Original Poster
the earlier you get there the better choice of apartments you get....also Chatham is the nicer of the 2. Chatham is only 2 years old i believe and it is really quiet. Vista Way....i have been told is falling apart, one of the guys i worked with said is frigde door fell off, but it is party city compared to Chatham. and alot of people i worked with who lived there said they loved it. if you want to party all the time stay at vista but just know you can always party there and then go somplace quiet to sleep at night

I'm going to choose Jan 21 for my arrival date, hopefully I can get Chatham. I'm not a party person so that might drive me a little crazy at Vista. I enjoy having fun, but there's a time and a place for everything. Also, I don't drink alcohol, so I don't want to get termed just for being around it when I don't even drink. :mad:

phenom1307

I'm going to choose Jan 21 for my arrival date, hopefully I can get Chatham. I'm not a party person so that might drive me a little crazy at Vista. I enjoy having fun, but there's a time and a place for everything. Also, I don't drink alcohol, so I don't want to get termed just for being around it when I don't even drink. :mad:

i'm sure they tell you this but since your under 21 theyll put you in a wellness apartment which means nobody there is over 21. although i know in my apartment there was a guy that turned 21 2 months after we got there and stayed with us but he would bring alcohol to are apartment anyway...so just because you dont drink doesnt mean your roomates wont...and they may drink in the apartment even though they arent suppose to. also the only way you can get termed if your at a party at a non-wellness apartment is if they catch you with a cup (w/ alcohol) in it in your hand, so it does matter if you smell like alcohol or how wasted you look they cant prove anything. or at least thats what i was told, even by the people that run the apartments.

wdwdude423

Original Poster
also the only way you can get termed if your at a party at a non-wellness apartment is if they catch you with a cup (w/ alcohol) in it in your hand, so it does matter if you smell like alcohol or how wasted you look they cant prove anything. or at least thats what i was told, even by the people that run the apartments.

That's really reassuring.:) If I was to get termed because of a stupid roommate I don't know what I would do! :fork: I can't even stand to be around alcohol but I'm hoping I don't have roommates who think it alright to be wasted all the time. :lookaroun

phenom1307

if you do end up with roomates that like to get wasted all the time...you can always try to tell them if they want to get drunk dont do it in your apartment, go to a party someplace else and dont bring alcohol into the apartment...you could move rooms for $50....or you could tell and get them termed

you can go someplace else and come back drunk and cant get in trouble, so if you tell your roomates to do that, i dont think theyd mind

joanna71985

if you do end up with roomates that like to get wasted all the time...you can always try to tell them if they want to get drunk dont do it in your apartment, go to a party someplace else and dont bring alcohol into the apartment...you could move rooms for $50....or you could tell and get them termed

you can go someplace else and come back drunk and cant get in trouble, so if you tell your roomates to do that, i dont think theyd mind

That's not true. You can get in trouble if you come back drunk to the apartments.

wdwdude423

Original Poster
That's not true. You can get in trouble if you come back drunk to the apartments.

I like that answer better :) I just don't want to have to deal with it. I know we all wish we could have roomies that are there because they love Disney and want to have fun(clean fun lol), but reality proves that we don't always get what we want. I'm thinking positive though and I know that I'll have a great time no matter what, I've literally been waiting to do the CP from when I first found out about it in middle school. Nothing's going to stop me from having the time of my life :sohappy: Unless for some reason they decide to rehab ToT while I'm there :lookaroun

pluto77

They haven't even come to my school yet, lol, but I'm actually thinking about it. I did one in 2004. I heard they might have an alumni-only program again for Summer 2008 too. I don't know if I want to miss the next semester. My school seems to be the last presentation in Michigan, not until November 12.

wdwdude423

Original Poster
They haven't even come to my school yet, lol, but I'm actually thinking about it. I did one in 2004. I heard they might have an alumni-only program again for Summer 2008 too. I don't know if I want to miss the next semester. My school seems to be the last presentation in Michigan, not until November 12.

The presentation for my school is in November too. I did the e-presentation because I didn't want to wait and I already got accepted!:D

dbogue

hey guys here i am.

Name: Danny (D-Bogue is my nickname as you can probably tell)
College Level: Freshmen
Role: Custodial (actually very excited)
Arrival Date: Jan 21.

Also i'll put on my aim sn dannybogue1 feel free to chat with me

wdwdude423

Original Poster
hey guys here i am.

Name: Danny (D-Bogue is my nickname as you can probably tell)
College Level: Freshmen
Role: Custodial (actually very excited)
Arrival Date: Jan 21.

Also i'll put on my aim sn dannybogue1 feel free to chat with me

Cool! As you can see, I'm Spring Advantage too in Merchandise. I'm also arriving Jan 21 :D I'll add your sn, mine is dalejr24 on AIM.

phenom1307

yeah im pretty sure your statement isnt true either..i know plenty of people that went back to their apartments drunk and never once got in trouble. price management even said they cant prove you were drinking just by the way youre acting. unless you have the cup or drink in your hand they can't prove a thing...thats what the lady who runs price management said the day we moved in.

vendetta9304

Yeah Ill be one of those that turn 21 right away. I'm 20 and turn 21 March 7th. If I drink though I wouldnt risk ruining things for my roommates so I don't plan on having it in the apt. It's not fair to them.

phenom1307

Yeah Ill be one of those that turn 21 right away. I'm 20 and turn 21 March 7th. If I drink though I wouldnt risk ruining things for my roommates so I don't plan on having it in the apt. It's not fair to them.

thats the same thing that happened to one of my roommates but he decided to stay in our apt. and kept bringing alcohol...they brought it in even before they were 21 also

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom