List of Spring '08 CPs

dbogue

We should all deff meet up. Maybe the beginning of Feb. since alot of people (including me) don't get in till the end of january. I vote Adventurers Club...because everyone can get in (I'm pretty sure you only have to be 18) and I've never been there! It looks so cool!

ROCK ON!!! i am ALL game for some adventurer's club. MAN haven't been there in a while. KUNGALOOSH!!!

kishijoten

I've been on the boards for a while now, but somehow never got around to adding my name to the CP 08 list in this thread. SO...here's my info!

Name: Laura
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Junior

Session: SA
Role: Merchandise
Arrival Date(if known): Jan 21

I'm lucky enough to have my best friend along for the ride - she's going to be in housekeeping. We're both looking forward to meeting a lot of other CP'ers (love the Adventurer's Club idea), but be warned - we're old ladies! :ROFLOL: Ok, not old but older :D Anyway, we're counting down the days -
59 until we leave, 60 until we hit Orlando, and 61 until we check-in!

wdwdude423

Original Poster
I've been on the boards for a while now, but somehow never got around to adding my name to the CP 08 list in this thread. SO...here's my info!

Name: Laura
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Junior
Role: Merchandise
Arrival Date(if known): Jan 21

I'm lucky enough to have my best friend along for the ride - she's going to be in housekeeping. We're both looking forward to meeting a lot of other CP'ers (love the Adventurer's Club idea), but be warned - we're old ladies! :ROFLOL: Ok, not old but older :D Anyway, we're counting down the days -
59 until we leave, 60 until we hit Orlando, and 61 until we check-in!

WELCOME! Cool, me and a few others are arriving Jan 21 too! :D

kishijoten

so is anyone else here freaking out considering we have about a month and a half left??

Oh yeah. Definitely freakin out. I leave here in 46 days :D My bestfriend/future roommate and I started sorting out stuff this weekend - what to store and what to take to Disney - and I've been wondering ever since how we're going to fit all of our stuff in my car!

KevinRyanCole

Name: Kevin Ryan Cole -- but you can call me Kevin :)
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Freshman Musical Theatre Major at Point Park University in Pittsburgh, PA
Role: I'll be friends with Tigger :-D
Arrival Date(if known): Feb 4--- 58 days away :(

My aim is KevinRyanCole
I'm the only Kevin Ryan Cole on facebook too :)

giggle2much

Name: Chyrelle
College-Level(Junior, Senior, etc.): Sophomore
Session: Spring Advantage '08
Role: Quick F&B
Arrival Date(if known): Jan 28.

Hey everyone omg! can't wait til we go to disney and i'm so up for going out and meeting everyone. although i wish i could leave on my bday which is jan. 21st but disney didn't have the date available. it's ok! ooh so excited!

Btrfly367

Name:Theresa Gorbena (Terra)
Session:Spring
Role:Quick F&B
Arrival date: Jan 28
Hometown:Chicago,IL

Im super excited...but it sorta blows that I turn 21 two weeks after my arrival and Ill have to pay the 50$ to be put in a non-wellness...right?:confused:

giggle2much

umm . . . i think you have an option to be put into wellness or non-wellness but they don't charge youthat would be crazy if they did charge!
glad to see someone else besides me is in food and beverage but i think it will be cool!

emileekay04

Unfortunately, I just did the College Program this past Winter semester and they still charged ppl the $50 to move.... they want your money any way possible!!! But, if u really want to move after 2 weeks, then it's worth it... but don't go in with that attitude... if you really get along with your roommates, don't switch! U just can't have any alcohol in your apartment, but that honestly isn't that big of a deal, b/c no one really stays in the apartments to drink anyways! Just go to other ppl's apartments, and u don't have to worry about drunk ppl makin a mess outa yours! :)

joanna71985

Im super excited...but it sorta blows that I turn 21 two weeks after my arrival and Ill have to pay the 50$ to be put in a non-wellness...right?:confused:

No you don't. CPs who turn 21 after being in a wellness don't have to pay to switch.

umm . . . i think you have an option to be put into wellness or non-wellness but they don't charge youthat would be crazy if they did charge!
glad to see someone else besides me is in food and beverage but i think it will be cool!

No, you only have an option if you are over 21. CPs under 21 automatically go into wellness apartments.

Unfortunately, I just did the College Program this past Winter semester and they still charged ppl the $50 to move.... they want your money any way possible!!! But, if u really want to move after 2 weeks, then it's worth it... but don't go in with that attitude... if you really get along with your roommates, don't switch! U just can't have any alcohol in your apartment, but that honestly isn't that big of a deal, b/c no one really stays in the apartments to drink anyways! Just go to other ppl's apartments, and u don't have to worry about drunk ppl makin a mess outa yours! :)

You only have to pay if you are switching for any reason other then age reasons. My roomie turned 21 during the CP and she didn't have to pay to change into a non-wellness.

JenJas87

hey when is your birthday? I will turn 21 on february 4th of my program! i want to be in a non wellness when i can too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom