Rumor Lion King Flume Ride being considered for Animal Kingdom

flyerjab

Just walked from Expedition Everest, to the Safari, and then the back way into Pandora. Still trying to figure out where this ride would go.

ToTBellHop

If this even comes to pass, I'm curious as to whether it is a Splash level flume and drop. I think DAK will be better served by a more sedate boat ride and have any drops be more on the level of FAE or POTC (i.e. not really restrictive).
I similarly do not expect drops that would force a height requirement for either of DAK’s potentially forthcoming boat rides.

Aramar

On the path next to the FOTLK theater, I guess more or less across from the bathrooms there
Am I the only one thinking that it would be strange having a ride and show next to each other with the same songs/story? At least in Paris the show and the ride will be in different parks.

Touchdown

I personally find most raft rides to be rather weak with the exception of Disney’s and Universal’s. I just happen to prefer Grizzly River Run to Kali.

I enjoy Bilge-Rat Barges, but it is so drenching that I’ve only ridden it 2 or 3 times in my life.
Sea World Orlando’s Infinity Falls, King’s Islands Whitewater Canyon (older and no drop but in the woods, wild and loaded with geysers at the end,) and (even though I haven’t been able to ride it yet) Silver Dollar City’s New Raft ride would like a word.

Brer Panther

Again, what reason do we have to expect Disney to build Encanto and Indiana Jones attractions that fit in Animal Kingdom? They know what guests want out of an Encanto ride, and it's not information about animals, it's Mirabel and "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO NO NO NO".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom