Lines at the FP+ entrances

sloppy.joey

Look at it this way, with old FP you probably either would have had to show up really early in order to get FP for one and stand by the other, because if it is extremely busy those FP's would be out by 10:00 am or so. Now you can guarantee a FP for one and can standby the other. If your circumstances are as you put it there is no way you'd be better off with legacy FP or be able to FP both and not be there at rope drop. Hope you have a great time though! :)

Disneyfamily4

YEP I got the same dilemma coming up...I been thinking about just kind of demanding maybe nicely an extra EPCOT FP so I can FP them both because we aren't going during a slow time..

Only the people who go to the park during peak season, truly knows how waiting in the regular line is sometimes not even considered an option.

Last year, we saw Epcot at 225 minute, Mission Space 175 minutes, Soaring over 200 Minutes. In March April May, all the parks are like this each and every day.

stevehousse

Only the people who go to the park during peak season, truly knows how waiting in the regular line is sometimes not even considered an option.

Last year, we saw Epcot at 225 minute, Mission Space 175 minutes, Soaring over 200 Minutes. In March April May, all the parks are like this each and every day.
Usually the last week of April and the first 2 weeks of May are dead and most is a walk on. Last 3 years we have gone at that time, we never waited for any ride for more than 30 minutes, even the mountains. The only ride that had a long wait of course was TSMM.

Disneyfamily4

Usually the last week of April and the first 2 weeks of May are dead and most is a walk on. Last 3 years we have gone at that time, we never waited for any ride for more than 30 minutes, even the mountains. The only ride that had a long wait of course was TSMM.

March, April, May is spring break for Kids and depending on when Easter is, that is another very crowded two week period. That's why Disney calls this the Peak Season.

Goofyernmost

If only there was a way for you to fully read comments before commenting! That is because the entire point here is nobody wants to wait in 2 hour lines and it has been written several times.
So it's alright for everyone else to do it, but not for you? Is that just about it? My thought is tough welcome to the world of ordinary people. At some point in time even the most aggressive FP user will have to stand in line to see an attraction. If it is that important that one just has to go on TT, then buck up and get in line. Otherwise, go to a different one. There's lots there to chose from.

Disneyfamily4

So it's alright for everyone else to do it, but not for you. Is that just about it. My thought is tough welcome to the world of ordinary people. At some point in time even the most aggressive FP user will have to stand in line to see an attraction. If it is that important that one just has to go on TT, then buck up and get in line. Otherwise, go to a different one. There's lots there to chose from.

15-20 years and I have never waited in line more than 30 minutes. Anything more than that the fast pass takes care of.

stevehousse

March, April, May is spring break for Kids and depending on when Easter is, that is another very crowded two week period. That's why Disney calls this the Peak Season.
U can look at the various crowd calendars for the past few years, those 3 weeks I stated are historical for low crowds and are always in the top 10 best weeks to go, again, I have gone at that time the past 3 years and never had a better vacation going at that time with no waits at the parks...

Disneyfamily4

U can look at the various crowd calendars for the past few years, those 3 weeks I stated are historical for low crowds and are always in the top 10 best weeks to go, again, I have gone at that time the past 3 years and never had a better vacation going at that time with no waits at the parks...

Like I said, when Easter is depends on a lot. Last year Easter was in March. Look at what the crowd calendar told you about the end of March last year. I was there and you can barely push a stroller. This year Easter is in the end of april. It will be very busy the end of april 1st week of may.

stevehousse

Like I said, when Easter is depends on a lot. Last year Easter was in March. Look at what the crowd calendar told you about the end of March last year. I was there and you can barely push a stroller. This year Easter is in the end of april. It will be very busy the end of april 1st week of may.
The last 2 weeks of March and the first 2 weeks of April are when the majority of spring break for school occur, and throw Easter into the mix that last week of march, of course the crowds r crazy! The crowds this year, with Easter being April 20, will be extended for that 3rd week with very high crowds. Again though, the last week of April and the first 2 weeks of May, crowds r light. Have u been there during that time like I have for the past few years? There r no crowds during that 3 week period...plain and simple...we usually only go to wdw during that time because of the light crowds...

Disneyfamily4

The last 2 weeks of March and the first 2 weeks of April are when the majority of spring break for school occur, and throw Easter into the mix that last week of march, of course the crowds r crazy! The crowds this year, with Easter being April 20, will be extended for that 3rd week with very high crowds. Again though, the last week of April and the first 2 weeks of May, crowds r light. Have u been there during that time like I have for the past few years? There r no crowds during that 3 week period...plain and simple...we usually only go to wdw during that time because of the light crowds...

Spring break for schools are never the same. Every year they change. Schedules change because of Easter. LAst year, my kids spring break was the first week of April. This year, my kids get off last week of april and 2 days of May. Every year it is different.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Has anyone also noticed the catastrophe that happened when they installed FP+ at Monsters Inc? The FP and SB queues actually have to CRISS CROSS at one point, meaning a CM has to stand at the intersection to direct traffic and move chains every time a FP party comes through.

stevehousse

I have never heard of any school having spring break off in May when the kids get out of school a month later at the beginning of June...sucks for ur kids...

Don't really get the whole religion thing as I'm sure that was some kind of dig towards me, I could care less if u want to complain about Disney, but that's not what I'm arguing about. It's your facts and assumptions that are not correct and u try to pass them off as so. U have done this in every thread u have ever been apart of. Sorry, but you aren't always right...

stevehousse

Has anyone also noticed the catastrophe that happened when they installed FP+ at Monsters Inc? The FP and SB queues actually have to CRISS CROSS at one point, meaning a CM has to stand at the intersection to direct traffic and move chains every time a FP party comes through.
Is this for their meet and greet at DHS?

ratherbeinwdw

When Easter was early, we found that the first week of May was good, however, we've never been in any week of May where it was walk-on except at early and late hours. The weekends were crowded, but not anywhere near the crowds the week after Easter in 2013. It was a madhouse. There were queues for Stitch and TTA. I've never seen that before. We did not go the first weeks of May in 2013, so stevehousse would know better about that.
We will be there the middle of May this time, so I'm sure with SWW, it will be crowded.

Disneyfamily4

I have never heard of any school having spring break off in May when the kids get out of school a month later at the beginning of June...sucks for ur kids...

Don't really get the whole religion thing as I'm sure that was some kind of dig towards me, I could care less if u want to complain about Disney, but that's not what I'm arguing about. It's your facts and assumptions that are not correct and u try to pass them off as so. U have done this in every thread u have ever been apart of. Sorry, but you aren't always right...

What assumptions? All I have said over and over again is that during peak seasons, this fast pass + will take away from the experience. Ive been there twice with it and there is no way the people who go in April, will be able to do as much as they were able to do in September. That is a fact. And again, if you look at the other comments and the likes to the posts on here, the Majority have spoken and feel the same way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom