News Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy (New Show for 2019)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
When I read that it sunds like they are testing the tech that was going to be used in the Wreck it Ralph attraction in TL @ MK, I presume if successful they may find some other site in HS to host a more permanent version.
That's nice to think about... But normally if a 'test' or something 'temporary' is 'successful,' it usually just ends up being permanent... Donald's Dino meet n' greets, anybody?

Last edited:

SirLink

That's nice to think about... But normally if a 'test' or something 'temporary' is 'successful,' it usually just ends up being permanent... Donald's Dino meet n' greets, anybody?

The big difference is this being done in SS, a space which they make a lot more money renting the space for private parties/ Disney Villain dinner shows bring/brought more money - than any attraction this is if it is well received would never become a permanent addition in that location, it would be moved else where. But I doubt it will it could be a nice little thing to take away the heat from GE/TSL/MRR.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The big difference is this being done in SS, a space which they make a lot more money renting the space for private parties/ Disney Villain dinner shows bring/brought more money - than any attraction this is if it is well received would never become a permanent addition in that location, it would be moved else where. But I doubt it will it could be a nice little thing to take away the heat from GE/TSL/MRR.

I dunno, man. If it's super successful (Obviously it probably won't, but the theory...), they could just take the seats out of Path of the Jedi and rent that space out, man.

Come to think of it... Why don't they use that space instead for this thing?

SirLink

I dunno, man. If it's super successful (Obviously it probably won't, but the theory...), they could just take the seats out of Path of the Jedi and rent that space out, man.

Come to think of it... Why don't they use that space instead for this thing?

That will eventually become a preview of upcoming releases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom