Lightning Lane Premier Pass

Dukeblue1227

How is this a per day per park price? It doesn’t even remotely line up with existing lightning lane… at Animal Kingdom you can easily do every ride on the existing system for $20 dollars a day per person. Who on earth would spend $400 more for a family of 4 for this…

I’m someone who only gets to Disney so often and honestly just suck up paying more for convenience of these greedy new systems, but even I can’t get behind this it doesn’t even make sense. I loved the idea when I read it, but up to $450 per person per day for one park?! What is even happening with these prices…..

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
How is this a per day per park price? It doesn’t even remotely line up with existing lightning lane… at Animal Kingdom all the parks you can easily do every ride on the existing system for $20 dollars a day per person. using the standby lines for free. Who on earth would spend up to $329 per person more for a family of 4 for this…
FTFY

IanDLBZF

How is this a per day per park price? It doesn’t even remotely line up with existing lightning lane… at Animal Kingdom you can easily do every ride on the existing system for $20 dollars a day per person. Who on earth would spend $400 more for a family of 4 for this…

I’m someone who only gets to Disney so often and honestly just suck up paying more for convenience of these greedy new systems, but even I can’t get behind this it doesn’t even make sense. I loved the idea when I read it, but up to $450 per person per day for one park?! What is even happening with these prices…..
And looking at the prices of Universal express both regular and unlimited, of course, seems as if Disney’s new system is on par with the latter pricing wise.

ConfettiCupcake

I think it’s one of two things (or both), either this new system will infact be taking away enough capacity to make experiencing everything under the current system - meaning LLMP/SP in one day more difficult, or they’re targeting the crowd who was already fingers in their ears unwilling to learn the systems and fell just short of being willing to pull the trigger on a VIP tour.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
1729083556974.png

ConfettiCupcake

I’m sure it’s very clear during the purchase of the thing, but doing a quick glance at their website the only pricing that was easy enough to find was the $129-$449 range, despite the way that bottom end of the range is not just a seasonal low but is the bottom end at one park. The one that arguably never needs this unless you are remarkably stubborn and refuse to learn LLMP/SP at its far cheaper cost, or hate schedules that much.

Shout it from the rooftops that they have MK starting at $329.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Assuming that it's also dynamic pricing for parks, $129 is probably only got AK on lowest days. So what's the best guess for MK floor? Guessing $209, in the 60-70% MK LLMP is over AK.

Gringrinngghost

No no no...you're missing a key piece here.
This system is for deluxe guests of WDW...the deluxe guests at Universal get this as a perk...

Nah. Universal gives this as a perk to their "deluxe" guests...today's Disney can't be bothered by even the pretense of giving something for nothing.
Let me break down for the peanut gallery.

SeaWorld Orlando:
Quick Queue Unlimited: 24.99-69.99+sales tax per person
Reserved Seating & Quick Queue® Unlimited: 29.99-79.99+sales tax per person
Reserved Seating + Quick Queue Unlimited PLUS: 39.99-99.99+sales tax per person
SeaWorld Orlando Front Line Fear: 59-129+sales tax per person
SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Front Line Fear Extreme: 79-149+sales tax per person
Quick Queue Unlimited Plus (Aquatica): 39-59+sales tax per person (Can't find max pricing at time of posting)

Universal Orlando Single Park:
Express Pass (Single use): Universal Volcano Bay: 19.99-39.99+sales tax per person (Can't find max pricing at time of posting)
Express PLUS Pass: Universal Volcano Bay: 49.99-69.99 +sales tax per person (Can't find max pricing at time of posting)
Express Pass (Single use): Universal Studios Florida: 89.99-279.99 +sales tax per person
Express Unlimited Pass: Universal Studios Florida: 119.99-309.99 +sales tax per person
Express Pass (Single use): Universal Islands of Adventure: 94.99-289.99 +sales tax per person
Express Unlimited Pass: Universal Islands of Adventure: 124.99-319.99 +sales tax per person
HHN Express Pass: 160-260+sales tax per person
HHN Express Pass After 11pm: 80-150+sales tax per person (Low end based off being half the cost of a full night; 150 the max I've been offered)

Universal Orlando Two Park:
Express Pass after 4PM (Single Use; Premiere Annual Pass; Florida Resident): 789.99-979.99+sales tax per person
Express Pass after 4PM (Single Use; Premiere Annual Pass): 904.99-1094.99+sales tax per person
Express Pass 2 Parks (Single use): 104.99-299.99+sales tax per person
Express Unlimited Pass 2 Parks: 134.99-329.99+sales tax per person
Express Unlimited Pass 2 Parks (Hotel Benefit*): 386-1,024+6% Lodging/Occupancy Tax+Sales Tax ($55 per extra adult applies for more than 2 adult guests per room) per night
*Due to it being on a sperate contract, the Universal Grand Helios Hotel will not have express pass and Loews Royal Pacific, Hard Rock and Portofino Bay will not have express at Epic Universe.

Walt Disney World Lighting Lane Premiere (Includes Photopass service and Attraction Photos for Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resorts, Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts and other select hotels.)
Animal Kingdom: 129-199+sales tax per person
EPCOT: 169-249+sales tax per person
Hollywood Studios: 269-349+sales tax per person
Magic Kingdom: 329-449+sales tax per person

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Genuinely what is the point of this, all it does is give them bad PR and complicate the system and for what? A modest increase in LL sales. And they wonder why attendance has been down the past two years. Even if this won't affect most people you still see it in the news and say "uhgg Disney raising prices and complicating things more". This is why Daddy Josh needs to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom