John park hopper

Disney will be handing out labels to denote guest status:
1729080465962.png
for those who pay
1729080489917.png
for the rest of those with no $$$$

Last edited:

Markiewong

I am wondering if this is the next step to slowly morph the system into Disney Premier Access. Get rid of of Lightning Lane and only sell the single or all attractions once option like Tokyo (only single)/Shanghai/Hong Kong and Paris has.

Regarding VIP, it wouldn't surprise me if a price hike is incoming for that one as well. Especially once this exits the pilot phase.

ConfettiCupcake

Also kinda weird you can’t park hop with it.

IMO that’s by design. That - and ride repeating, seems to be the feature locked behind the VIP tour guide paywall.

Unlike the LLMP for normies, allowing hopping here would give you a locked in X amount more rides depending on the park. I wonder if you can purchase more than one park per day…

disneyflush

Room prices increase to keep the DVC price per point looking like a good value. It removes any incentive for a slowdown to lead to lower prices based on demand. This now does the same for LL prices. Ultimately, this allows Disney the flexibility they desire to take individual LL prices to the moon by pointing at it as the alternative.

ConfettiCupcake

There was a time where people thought putting a price tag that looks nearly free next to this one would be enough to dissuade people from purchasing paid FP and would make the whole thing more bearable.

I’m surprised at people who aren’t interested in buying this seeing it in a positive light.

Indy_UK

I am wondering if this is the next step to slowly morph the system into Disney Premier Access. Get rid of of Lightning Lane and only sell the single or all attractions once option like Tokyo (only single)/Shanghai/Hong Kong and Paris has.

I wish but the regular Genie+ and ILL brings in so much $$$ they won't want to loose that and this new scheme sure isn't going to bring in enough to replace it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom