Lightning Lane Premier Pass

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
They sell singe park, single use express pass... look at the bloody website once in a while.
I understand that. But they also don’t have the current lightning lane program that Disney current does. It’s just express pass, single and unlimited. Disney will have premier as well as the crap they offer today. Which makes what Disney is doing quite different.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Quick Money Saving Tip.

If the parks are not busy and wait times are not high, then you don't need to buy this.

1729082145031.png

Ohhhh.

Nottamus

Found this story first on CNN, got excited when I saw pricing dynamic 150 ish to 400 ish……

Then came here and saw that it was those prices for one park.

Meh

ConfettiCupcake

I’m sure the gain of enticing people to make the jump from value/mod to deluxe who aren’t already doing it would never make up the money lost in LLSP and LLMP revenue with the capacity they’d have to give up to offer this to everyone as a perk.

People have said for years for Disney to have a system that mildly resembles Universals they (1) can’t offer it as a perk to deluxe guests, and (2) are going to need to charge significantly more than Universal and something approximating their VIP guides. This price point and method while gross shouldn’t be surprising.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Interesting at least for us as easily we can replace the substandard table service in some parks (looking at Magic Kingdom specifically) with this, knock out the attractions and have a good meal elsewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom