Let's name the Yeti!!

Terry the Yeti?

How about Rick or Glenn or Steve. Although I am at a loss on the Yeti's gender so maybe a neutral name like Terry, Leslie, or Ashton would be best. Ashton the Yeti sounds scary on some level, right?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Merlin said:
Or how about... "If-I-were-at-Universal-you'd-use-your-brain-cells-and-actually-have-an-honest-opinion-about-me-but-because-I'm-at-Disney-you-automatically-think-I'm-'AMAZING'-no-matter-what" the Yeti.:lol:
O-M-G

that is hurting my head.......

lunalovegoddess

Merlin said:
Or how about... "If-I-were-at-Universal-you'd-use-your-brain-cells-and-actually-have-an-honest-opinion-
about-me-but-because-I'm-at-Disney-you-automatically-think-I'm-'AMAZING'-no-matter-what" the Yeti.:lol:

Yeah, and if I were at Universal and they had the yeti, y'know what? I'd still think that it was a good idea to
build the excitement and lead up to the full frontal yeti encounter. Most of the people on this site can and do
think for themselves, and have valid opinions. I'm getting really fed up that you keep insulting people and telling
them that are stupid or that they are wrong for wanting to appreciate the whole attraction. This negative
attitude seriously detracts from everyone else's fun. And, yes; this thread is supposed to be fun. Please try to
avoid insulting the other members and be aware that they are intelligent people who deserve respect.

Now, back on topic... a silly or ironic name for the yeti is a good idea. For instance, this picture:

Attachments

• bWM9aGVkZ2Vob2cuc3dmJmNscj0weGJiOGU1NSZjbj15ZXRpJmFuPWx1bmFsb3ZlZ29kZGVzcw==.png
    bWM9aGVkZ2Vob2cuc3dmJmNscj0weGJiOGU1NSZjbj15ZXRpJmFuPWx1bmFsb3ZlZ29kZGVzcw==.png
    5 KB · Views: 42

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
lunalovegoddess said:
Yeah, and if I were at Universal and they had the yeti, y'know what? I'd still think that it was a good idea to
build the excitement and lead up to the full frontal yeti encounter. Most of the people on this site can and do
think for themselves, and have valid opinions. I'm getting really fed up that you keep insulting people and telling
them that are stupid or that they are wrong for wanting to appreciate the whole attraction. This negative
attitude seriously detracts from everyone else's fun. And, yes; this thread is supposed to be fun. Please try to
avoid insulting the other members and be aware that they are intelligent people who deserve respect.

Now, back on topic... a silly or ironic name for the yeti is a good idea. For instance, this picture:
AMEN
i wish that there were 5 AA yeti's all through the queue/attraction but there isnt..... i think i can live with that, i look at the glass half full instead of the opposite. im just happy that there is something waiting for me down there that is new and inspirational, sure..... a few million $ AA instead of a projection was on everybodys wish list, but it isnt going to ruin my good time and experience because it isnt there......... there was a budget last i checked...... lastly, id rather have an incredible queue then put that money towards a bigger yeti scene and habe a SF type queue (some poles and a canopy... if you are lucky)

lets just enjoy the ride

SirGoofy

jmaxwell007 said:
AMEN
i wish that there were 5 AA yeti's all through the queue/attraction but there isnt..... i think i can live with that, i look at the glass half full instead of the opposite. im just happy that there is something waiting for me down there that is new and inspirational, sure..... a few million $ AA instead of a projection was on everybodys wish list, but it isnt going to ruin my good time and experience because it isnt there......... there was a budget last i checked...... lastly, id rather have an incredible queue then put that money towards a bigger yeti scene and habe a SF type queue (some poles and a canopy... if you are lucky)

lets just enjoy the ride

Haha, amen to you too! I love the fact the WDI put THOUGHT into the queue for this ride. I love goint through queues like Star Tours, Tower of Terror, and even JII. They add so much to rides. They get your brain rolling on what is next, and it just adds to the excitement. I love to try to piece together what I'm about to go through before it actually happens. Would some other yetis be cool? Maybe. Am I going to hate the ride because there is only one? Heck no. As long as it's fun I'll be satisfied, and from looking at the videos, it's gonna be on fun ride.

As for a name, I like Tiny or Teanee

jedimaster1227

I think that is the proper way to look at this. This may be the best new attraction that WDW has recieved in years. If not, it is still going to be a great new attraction that will bring us back to Animal Kingdom more often...

jedimaster1227

I wish I had thought of it first. I call dibs on the next thread started for naming a new animatronic or character from a new ride or attraction! :lol:

MickeyTigg

Merlin said:
Why don't we name him, "You-only-see-me-once-and-for-a-brief-moment-at-that-because-I-wasn't-as-expensive-or-as-technologically-sophisticated-as-they-said-I'd-be" the Yeti. :lol:

At least there will be one less person standing in line when I go to see it.

:rolleyes:

Merlin

Account Suspended
lunalovegoddess said:

Full frontal??? Exactly what kind of close encounter is this anyway?? :lol: :lol:

Merlin

Account Suspended
TiggerRPh said:
At least there will be one less person standing in line when I go to see it.

:rolleyes:

I'd rather have 1,000 MORE people standing in line if it meant I'd be getting a better attraction.

jedimaster1227

Really, I am just excited! In just two days, I will finally be able to say that I have conquered Everest and hope the same for all of you!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom