Let's name the Yeti!!

nicholas

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Who cares? I think the idea of this thread was to have fun with it, but maybe some people missed that.

Exactly. This is all in good fun. If a name actually comes from it, then cool. We could say we were a part of WDW history in the naming of the Yeti. And if the Everest CMs have sole ownership of the Yeti then what's the problem with this thread being used to give them more ideas to choose from?

According to you, they may own the Yeti. But I started this topic, so I own this thread, and I proclaim you're only allowed to post in it if you're here to further the fun :D :wave:

Connor002

nicholas said:
According to you, they may own the Yeti. But I started this topic, so I own this thread, and I proclaim you're only allowed to post in it if you're here to further the fun :D :wave:

According to me?
I think you mean according to him: TP2000

nicholas

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
According to me?
I think you mean according to him: TP2000
Yes yes. I meant to direct the last part to the thread's curmudgeon. Not you, Conner. Sorry for the mix-up :)

Mecha Figment

I like this name

Tea Nee

yeah... beause of all the tea around the ride. they even tell you not to pick the leaves.

I think it's relevant and kind of funny.

yensidtlaw1969

I think his name should be Billy-Bob-Joe-Frank-Steve-Edwardo-Marc-Francesca-Giggles-Jenna-Shawn-Ginny-Dante-McPufferton.

In that case the ONLY choice for middle name would be Counter-Potato-Gregory-underwater-war-recon-that-verbally-assaults-high-tech-toys.

Last name would HAVE to be Zelli. It's just too cool a name to pass up.

That's my take on it :wave: :xmas: .

Yensid "tee hee, I like the :xmas: smiley" tlaw1969

yensidtlaw1969

Wow, I just realized how amazing it would be to hear his mom call him when he got in trouble.

"Billy-Bob-Joe-Frank-Steve-Edwardo-Marc-Francesca-Giggles-Jenna-Shawn-Ginny-Dante-McPufferton-Counter-Potato-Gregory-underwater-war-recon-that-verbally-assaults-high-tech-toys-Zelli, gut your furry butt down here NOW!"

Yensid "so what's his moms name . . . :lookaroun " tlaw1969

Merlin

Account Suspended
Why don't we name him, "You-only-see-me-once-and-for-a-brief-moment-at-that-because-I-wasn't-as-expensive-or-as-technologically-sophisticated-as-they-said-I'd-be" the Yeti. :lol:

Merlin

Account Suspended
TAC said:
Or,

"You-can't-please-everyone-because-some-people-have-to-be-so-negative-about-anything-that-Disney-does" :rolleyes:

Or how about... "If-I-were-at-Universal-you'd-use-your-brain-cells-and-actually-have-an-honest-opinion-about-me-but-because-I'm-at-Disney-you-automatically-think-I'm-'AMAZING'-no-matter-what" the Yeti.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom