Let's name the Yeti!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
jedimaster1227 said:
Really, I am just excited! In just two days, I will finally be able to say that I have conquered Everest and hope the same for all of you!:sohappy:
hmmm, hmmm, attempt to conquer Everest..... lol, someone that will remain nameless prevents you.... but you come close, i mean, you could tell your friends and family you did and i wont tell them any different

:lol:

Nemo14

Corrus said:
So It's going to be...

The World according to Yeti... errr.... Betty... :lookaroun :) :lol:
Works for me (and I think anyone named Betty should get unlimited FastPasses in exchange for use of the name!)!

Connor002

dandaman said:
All rights, regarding the usage of the suggestion "Betty", are reserved by me. :lookaroun

I just took the name to the US copyright office. I know have the rights for it's use in any private company's properties namesake. :lookaroun

I can be convinced to sign over that right for a nominal fee, though... :lookaroun

jedimaster1227

Should we call Steve Jobs into here to investigate with his Ipod Invisi? The newest model features a built in lie detector, and a patent library. Jobs beats all.:sohappy:

Connor002

jedimaster1227 said:
Should we call Steve Jobs into here to investigate with his Ipod Invisi? The newest model features a built in lie detector, and a patent library. Jobs beats all.:sohappy:

It also holds ten million songs, plays videos, podcasts, and is a cure for cancer.

:lookaroun

jedimaster1227

You also forgot that it features a built in breathalizer, vibrator, pregnancy detector, Jewish calander, Birth control reminder charts, and of course, a free love calculator! :sohappy:

Connor002

jedimaster1227 said:
You also forgot that it features a built in breathalizer, vibrator, pregnancy detector, Jewish calander, Birth control reminder charts, and of course, a free love calculator! :sohappy:

Wow... Jobs must have been having a wild night... :lookaroun

jedimaster1227

That was Eisner's last night as CEO so he stepped out to party with Iger and Jobs to discuss his world domination plan. Jobs was so drunk that he thought that a new invisible iPod would sell faster if it could do everything, including go to the bathroom for you.:drevil:

tink rules

Bob.....

It's my nephews favorite name. Easy to spell... easy to remember...

Bob the Yetti....

He'll be getting junk mail at AK

Bob Yetti
AK
Walt Disney World
Somewhere in Florida USA 12345

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& They better put him on the do not call list or he'll be inundated at Dinner time. We don't want a mad Yetti.... especially while he is eating his spaghettti....

Lets not forgetti....

His wife's name is Betty....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom