Let the Magic Shine: DLP's 30th Anniversary

montydysquith-navarro

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
In MSUSA Train Station news, the giant 30th medallion is back. I think we could safely say that the station is ready for next week's launch, and the windows will remain uncovered!

Indeed! That is plenty for the gazebo as far as I'm concerned and even fits the theme of Town Square and Main Street USA nicely.

I get they may also want to include the medallions which is also manageable, but not sure why they're so keen on messing with the lovely roof and overall design of the gazebo.
It also helps that the drapes also continued down Main Street, a la Disneyland.

7559533544_4aaaba8782_b.jpg

Sir_Cliff

They look fantastic! Love the colors.

Here are more photos of the recently-installed batch:

The 30th Anniversary displays on the Main Street Emporium windows have been unveiled as well. Still a work-in-progress!

I think I like those sculptures! Will have to see them in person. One thing I do like about them and DLP decorations in general is that these look like human beings put some thought into designing and assembling them rather than them being spat out of a machine. For example, there seems a lot more thought than was put into the 50 (but not really) gold character statues even if it's smaller scale.

I very much do like the new windows on Main Street! Nice to see them using the new attraction artwork (and wallpaper!) they designed for the anniversary.

LondonTom

The Gazebo....looks a bit mismatched? It doesn't really seem to go go together, and the overuse of different reflective materials makes it really depend on what angle and light you get! Maybe something better in person than a camera can pick up?

The Gardens of Wonder are looking really cool actually! Quite like them, better than the Mickey cupcakes for Mickey's 90th for sure! 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom