Less time to visit WDWMagic

barnum42

Word got to me outside of Magic and I had to poke my head in to wish you and the Missus all the best. I can think of no words of wisdom that have not already been covered - great post Mad - but hope the positive vibes of another person will help out :wave:

DisneyGigi

Corrus,
Have you ever heard of God Can? It it is a simple little Milk can that is filled with Prayer requests with the idea that we can't always fix things but God can. I love that visual and I know that many things that I worried about and I couldn't fix God did.
I will put your wife in our "God Can" and pray for your family everyday.

figmentmom

I'm so very, very sorry to hear this, Corrus :(...you, Karen and all of your family will be in my prayers. I hope her surgery is successful, and that the prognosis is a good one. Remember that hope and prayer are very powerful. *hugs*

Erika

Guys?

The next couple of months I won't be much around on WDWMagic...

This morning my wife Karen has been diagnosed with breast cancer in her right breast... :cry: and getting surgery on oktober 9...

She's very sad and keeps on crying... matter of fact so am I... :cry:

We don't know what to do... just running around doing nothing...

She needs your prayers... She didn't deserve this (who does)

We're thinking of moving back to Burbank, she always loved Burbank

Corrus, I am so sorry to hear this. It IS unfair. There are no words, I know. But your family will be in my prayers.

We have the Komen walk coming up... I will be sure to keep Karen in my thoughts, along with my friends and family who are survivors.

doop

That is awful news, you will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. But stay positive, she can beat it!

MouseMadness

Corrus, I am so sorry to hear this. It IS unfair. There are no words, I know. But your family will be in my prayers.

We have the Komen walk coming up... I will be sure to keep Karen in my thoughts, along with my friends and family who are survivors.

And here I sit in my "Volley for the cure" Komen tshirt :lol:

Best of luck and many prayers to you Corrus. Mad is right, cry it out, then let's get busy and help your wife get better. *hugs*

imagineer boy

So sorry to hear this Corrus. But don't worry, things will be alright. A family friend of ours had breast cancer and she's doing perfectly fine right now. :)

Enderikari

Corrus -
Her strength and yours will be crucial for the coming months, but I believe you two are able to meet this challenge head on.
I hope you see all the support you have from the folks around you, and wish for nothing but the best.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

man,terribly sorry to hear of this,yall are definitely in my thoughts prayers and wishes

may the maker watch over yall closely in these trying times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom