Leaving Friday.. Thanks!

rhythmlife07

Hi everyone! I joined this site in anticipation and preparation for my first trip to WDW in 5 years. From the time I was born until age 17, I went to FW for two weeks with my family. It is something that is part of who I am. And I can't explain how excited I am to go back after a 5 year hiatus.

I'm leaving early Friday morning with my parents and driving from NE Ohio to FW for two weeks of fun! :sohappy:

Anyway, I digress, but I wanted to say thanks to all of you. I've posted multiple threads on here and gotten great responses and just getting on this site not only makes planning so simple, but has shot my excitement off the charts! So thanks and I hope to help some of you in return in the future! You all personify WDWMagic!

Figment73

Have a MAGICAL trip :sohappy:. So many things have changed since your last trip. Have a safe trip down. We are in Ohio also and just drove down in June and we are going back in November 2009. The ride is long but nice. Be safe.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

We are also from Ohio. Currently in Columbus but husband is from Madison and I am from Euclid. Anyway, we are headed down to WDW in September and can't wait! Have a great vacation! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

rhythmlife07

Original Poster
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! For all the Ohio people, I'm born and raised (and living for the summer) in Canton. I just graduated last spring from THE Ohio State University. So to all the Ohioans.... O-H!

Anyway, thanks again everyone! I'm about 30 hours from leaving!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom