Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Epcot

Votes: 23 11.1%
  • Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 77 37.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 100 48.1%

• Total voters
I have never been to DHS so the vote for me goes there. As far as AK, it is the largest of the parks. Working with a live cast (the animals) is difficult and they do it well. It even closes early enough so another park can be enjoyed after.

EpcotServo

I love Magic Kingdom and all....but Magic Kingdom by a long shot.

Don't blame me, send all complaints to Disneyland, care of Anaheim California.

stonehill1968

The Studios, absolutely. Shell of its former self, not what it was and still struggling with what it wants to be. Love the theming of the "Hollywood that never was," but that's what the Studios have become for us - pretty much just a facade. And as much as I'd like to see the BAH go, that alone won't be enough. Catastrophe Canyon - tired. Muppets - tired. Fantasmic - well, having now experienced it at Disneyland . . . . Love the GMR, but it could use some refresh too. And the vast empty canyons of the street scenes always leaves me shaking my head.

krankenstein

^Them are fightin' words. (Not really, I just really felt like saying that) Why do you say stale?

Outside of 2 things (Philhar and HM rehab) the park hasn't recieved anything worth note since Splash, IMO. The other parks have grown, expanded and generally evolved. The MK seems stuck with old technology and the dumbing down of experiences. IMO, MK and DHS are currently in the worse shape and in need of the most help. I'm not going to get into it anymore than the above b/c it leads down the road of flaming. However, it just isn't as good as it used to be to me. :shrug:

(The above opinion is that of Krankenstein and does not reflect the general opinion of many fanboys around the world.)

scheat

Love them all. Maybe the best way to put this is the one that I love the least, which I guess at this point would be AK. DHS would be 2nd least and tops AK only becasue of ToT and RnR.

dvcnut39

This is a very sticky subject on these boards. Please tread lightly. I got scolded last year because I felt that at 600 + acres, AK needed more attractions/rides to be ranked with the other parks.

jonnyc

DHS is actually my second favorite park though. I feel I'm alone on that opinion. :lookaroun

Its my favourite park!

My least favourite park is Epcot, i really don't 'get' it like most people do on these boards. We only usually spend one day there in a 2 week trip, where as we spend 2 days at DHS or MK.

Chrononymous

I was one of the first people to vote for EPCOT as my biggest dislike.

And it's only because recently, I realized that I had a "been there/done that" kind of feel about the whole park.

All the things I really used to love about EPCOT are sadly gone.

I will still go there on my next trip,(probably) and still enjoy it...but having to choose between all of them, this one has the least amount of shiny new things for me to explore.

sjead

This was a tough call. I really enjoy all of the parks. However, I chose AK because it is the one that I hear "Mommmmmm. . . . I'm HOT!!!" from the kids (and DH) the most while we are touring. :lookaroun

TURKEY

I love Magic Kingdom and all....but Magic Kingdom by a long shot.

Don't blame me, send all complaints to Disneyland, care of Anaheim California.

:wave: Me too.

There isn't much there to make me want to go. It's stale and boring for the most part minus 2 or 3 things for me to do. Add in the cramped, often crowded feeling and I'll just head to Epcot.

MickeyDent

I would have to go with AK. WHile I don't HATE the park by any stretch of the imagination, it would be my least favorite. Seems too much like a Busch Gardens rip-off. I mean, Busch Gardens has a ride it's had FOR YEARS called "Congo River Rapids". In it, you float down a river in a circular raft and basically get drenched. Animal Kingdom comes along and they have "Kali River Rapids" which is the same thing but with a "save the forests" kind of theme. There are a lot of other similarities as well.

Would have to say may order of favorite parks is pretty much the order they were built.

MK, Epcot, DHS, and AK.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Last trip, thanksgiving 2008, We only made it over to DHS for the osborne lights, never rode and anything, or saw any shows. And the morning we were leaving, we were talking about how it was no big loss. I dont know what it is about DHS, maybe just getting stale, but it used to be my 2nd favorite park, and now i totally skipped it on a 5 day trip....

goodtimes5286

I was one of the first people to vote for EPCOT as my biggest dislike.

And it's only because recently, I realized that I had a "been there/done that" kind of feel about the whole park.

All the things I really used to love about EPCOT are sadly gone.

I will still go there on my next trip,(probably) and still enjoy it...but having to choose between all of them, this one has the least amount of shiny new things for me to explore.

Its my favourite park!

My least favourite park is Epcot, i really don't 'get' it like most people do on these boards. We only usually spend one day there in a 2 week trip, where as we spend 2 days at DHS or MK.
YES, other people that dont like/get epcot!!!

Where have you guys been all of this time?

And also I completly agree that DAK needs more seeing it has such a grand size. It would be like opening up Epcot with only Future World in tact. Yeah its fun and all, but guests deserve more.

But I believe in the Rohde.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom