Votes: 23 11.1%
  • Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 77 37.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 100 48.1%

• Total voters

EPCOT Explorer

^:fork: :lol:

Though I love all the parks, I'll go with the one that needs the most work/is hardest to understand....DHS.

Had a blast there a week ago, have a new respect for it IN FULL,but there are things that do not mesh. IMHO.

I did really like it, though. Want to go back, and soon. :D

Matt and Kelly

I said EPCOT (duck and cover). I just don't find that park all that exciting. They do have some cool rides there and the showcase is nice and all, but for some reason, I find the other three parks more fun.

My order goes...

Magic Kingodm
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Epcot

_Scar

Sorry Epcot...

DAK I love everything about this park - #1
I like MK's variety, nighttime entertainment- #2
I adore DHS' atmosphere, attractions, shows- #3 (close second!)
Epcot only interests me with The Land, Nemo, some of the WS, and Illuminations-#4

Walt Disney1955

My favourites rank like this:

Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Epcot

Too bad, because I love/like all the 4 major parks. Epcot is still a good park IMO. Now why do I rank them like that? Well......

Magic Kingdom is an obvious #1 choice.

Hollywood Studios has some things it could fix up but it still gives you the magical tingly Disney feeling that only MK can surpass. Plus it has almost everything. A broadway-esque play (Beauty and the Beast), a trip down nostalgia lane (One Man's Dream), fascinating rides (Great Movie Ride) and at least a couple of rides that are as thrilling as anything else in Orlando (Tower of Terror, Aerosmith).

Animal Kingdom is something I went to for the first time just 4 months ago. I was skeptical and I was wrong. It offered so much. And genuinely surprised me of how fun it was

Epcot has a lot to offer but I guess it doesn't have the emotion of the other 3 parks. That's how I would describe it. It's different and you enjoy it in a different kind of way

5thGenTexan

I was unable to vote in this poll. I haven't been to WDW since 1992 when I went for a high school band trip. The Magic Kingdom still had submarines and Splash Mountain was built, but not yet open. Epcot was still a Center and one could still find attractions such as World of Motion and Horizons. Disney Hollywood Studios was still MGM and the animators were on duty really drawing on paper. There was no hat blocking main features of the park. As far as I know, Animal Kingdom was just an idea on paper in an office someplace.

So, I don't really feel like I can vote with any sort of informed opinion. When we finally get to go back to WDW in 2012 it will kinda be like going back for the first time, although I have been 3 times in the past. I am excited to see Animal Kingdom for the first time as much as I am ready to revisit all the countries of the World Showcase. I want to see how Nemo has changed the Living Seas and find out what Soarin is all about.

It doesn't really bother me that there aren't more "thrill rides" at WDW, as I can go to Six Flags here in Texas and have my guts turned inside out. I want to go to WDW for something different, something that I can't get someplace else. There isn't any other place other than a Disney park where I can ride through a haunted house as a 35 year old and enjoy it as much as a 10 year old can. If anything, I believe the parks need more omnimover rides instead of the get on, go fast, blow your hair off, get off and go on to the next attraction rides. You can get that anywhere.

I don't have a least favorite park. I just want to have the opportunity to go and do what I can in a period of 5 or 6 days.

:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

I was unable to vote in this poll. I haven't been to WDW since 1992 when I went for a high school band trip. The Magic Kingdom still had submarines and Splash Mountain was built, but not yet open. Epcot was still a Center and one could still find attractions such as World of Motion and Horizons. Disney Hollywood Studios was still MGM and the animators were on duty really drawing on paper. There was no hat blocking main features of the park. As far as I know, Animal Kingdom was just an idea on paper in an office someplace.

So, I don't really feel like I can vote with any sort of informed opinion. When we finally get to go back to WDW in 2012 it will kinda be like going back for the first time, although I have been 3 times in the past. I am excited to see Animal Kingdom for the first time as much as I am ready to revisit all the countries of the World Showcase. I want to see how Nemo has changed the Living Seas and find out what Soarin is all about.

It doesn't really bother me that there aren't more "thrill rides" at WDW, as I can go to Six Flags here in Texas and have my guts turned inside out. I want to go to WDW for something different, something that I can't get someplace else. There isn't any other place other than a Disney park where I can ride through a haunted house as a 35 year old and enjoy it as much as a 10 year old can. If anything, I believe the parks need more omnimover rides instead of the get on, go fast, blow your hair off, get off and go on to the next attraction rides. You can get that anywhere.

I don't have a least favorite park. I just want to have the opportunity to go and do what I can in a period of 5 or 6 days.

:wave:

Wow, a gap of 20 years! VERY much looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Pens24

I like all of the parks but AK doesn't offer a lot to do there...there are opportunities for the park to receive new attractions that can make it a better park... I actually like DHS the best because I like all the attractions in the park

Lisalyn

I'm probably going to get smacked with a wet noodle but Magic Kingdom is my least favorite. It has just gotten to an overall stressful level of well.....STRESS! Between the crowds and the waits to get onto rides EVEN with fast passes..I just find it unbearable - for me anyways. I love the overall aura of it yes...I mean you can't beat Main Street USA with Cinderella's Castle in the background but there has got to be a point when somebody says....HEY STOP LETTING PEOPLE IN SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY MOVE IN THE PARK (lol) We only went 1 day this past year over Thanksgiving and it was soooo bad my 11 year old looked at my right before Wishes was about to start and asked to leave. She couldn't take it either. :hammer:

Unfortunately because of this...it makes it my least favorite. It's just become a downer to me. However LOVE Epcot, DHS and AK. Love em' all!

Studios Fan

My least favorite is Animal Kingdom. Studios and Magic Kingdom are a very close 1 and 2 followed by Epcot. Animal Kingdom is a great park, but someone has to be number four and almost all of my favorites are in the other parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom