Least favorite Disney attraction?

Astronaut Jones

It's a Small World isn't like a blast, but I stick up for it because few things get me in that Disney mood more than that one. And how can people hate The Country Bears? I know it's an opinion thing but you people are wrong.

happymom52003

The only time I have ever been bored at Disney was during the Country Bear show. I know it is a classic, but I just don't like it. But it did put my one year old to sleep....which was a good thing!

I definatly agree with the people who say Stitch! I couldn't get the smell of the burp out of my system for a whole day. :hurl: I will never go on that again!

imamouse

I cast another vote for The Country Bears. If I hear Blood on the Saddle one more time....:hurl:

I've actually only seen the show once, but once was more than enough!

Kristamouse

I have to go with the Carpets and Hester and Jesters. Dumbo is fine and I guess Astor Orbitors are different because the are in the air, although I HATE the elevator to get there. Aladdin desvers better than the carpets, I love that movie! Adventure Land needs an Aladdin E ticket.
Also I did get to expierence AE and it was lame, I haven't ridden Stich yet but I am guessing that is too. AE was so dissapointing to us, our first trip were didin't know about WDWmagic then and we were going off the Disney website and park maps to pick our attractions. We were all set for a scary fun ride, we waited like 45 mins to get straped into a seat to GO NOWHERE, and why was there a height limit? The effects were not scary and the Alien looked rubber and plastic. I just don't get why people miss this attraction.

CThaddeus

Also I did get to expierence AE and it was lame, I haven't ridden Stich yet but I am guessing that is too. AE was so dissapointing to us, our first trip were didin't know about WDWmagic then and we were going off the Disney website and park maps to pick our attractions. We were all set for a scary fun ride, we waited like 45 mins to get straped into a seat to GO NOWHERE, and why was there a height limit? The effects were not scary and the Alien looked rubber and plastic. I just don't get why people miss this attraction.

While I believe Stitch to be a vast improvement over Alien Encounter, I'm really happy to hear someone else thought Alien Encounter was highly overrated. The SIR and Skippy show was entertaining, but once that ended, so did the attraction as far as I was concerned.
I still don't get all the complaints about the chili dog smell in Stitch's Great Escape, either. I wasn't the least bit bothered by it any of the five times I've been in it, and in fact, after one of the visits, I felt the overwhelming urge to HAVE a chili dog. Disney managed to make a food sale based on an attraction. Pretty good synergy, if you ask me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom