Least favorite Disney attraction?

mickster

Original Poster
Oh gosh, another thing we disagree on! Rocket Rods?!? I loved that ride, despite the 3 hour wait it had! I was younger when it was around, but I remember it being fun and fast!

My least favorite attraction I guess would have to be Small World.....stupid song....

I'm with you on Small World!

The reason I didn't like Rocket Rods was because it was a great idea but very poor execution. I realize all the technical reasons that have been written as to why, but that doesn't change the fact that it just wasn't entertaining or very fun. I didn't like how you'd be sitting there and all the sudden it would kind of lunge forward, and you'd be thinking, "Oh cool, we're gonna go really fast!", and then just as it seemed like it was really gonna start cruising, it would come to a near halt just so it could make a turn. I realize that was because of how the existing track was designed and the fact that it didn't bank, thus requiring it to slow down so much at every turn. But my feeling is they shouldn't have built it in the first place if they couldn't do it right.

haveyoumetmark

Everything at the Disney-MGM Studios except: GMR, ToT, RnR, Muppetvision3-D, and Fantasmic. I GUESS VotLM and BatB are okay too, but everything else blows.

lightboy

It would have to be Stitch...Long Live AE.

Rocket Rods were great...poor planning and execution of the product...but great original attraction. Nothing like popping a wheelie on that first straightaway. That ride HURT BAD in the rain though! :)

Captain Hank

Actually, Dinosaur. I'm not saying it's not a good attraction, but I just don't like it. Too jerky for me. I also don't like the random dinosaurs popping out of the darkness. I tried it once several years ago, and then again last year. Same result. It's the only attraction at WDW that I will not ride.

I actually don't mind Sounds Dangerous or Tiki Room UNM too much.

I can't really think of one that much off the top of my head. The only one that I found a little disappointing lately was American Adventure at Epcot. It needs updating and the visuals (movie part) were mediocre. This show could be changed and it would be a great show.

wdwforus

Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Rafikis Planet Watch, and Stitch. I have never been to Sounds Dangerous but it also doesnt interest us so we always skip it.

dancncomedian75

I like the old Journey into Imagination so much that I just can't really enjoy that ride. But it is not the worst ride, it just needs to be updated with Dreamfinder.

The worst ride though is the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. What a wasted space that is. I can never understand why people wait in huge hot lines for that ride, even if they have kids. There are so many car rides in this world, why not just go on one of those which are less crowded and usually better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom